Take A Walk Through Dazzling Lights Beside Animals At ZooLights This Holiday In Massachusetts
When it starts getting chilly in Massachusetts, it means the holiday season and its myriad activities are right around the corner. One wonderful annual favorite is ZooLights in Massachusetts at the Stone Zoo in Stoneham! This dazzling walk-through light display allows you to take a stroll through the zoo at night beside the animals, surrounded by hundreds of enchanting lights. This winter wonderland is lined with trees, lights, and you may even see a few reindeer! Come along as we show you why ZooLights is one of the best holiday events of the season!
You can experience a little bit of the magic by watching this video:
Have you ever been to ZooLights at Stone Zoo before? Do you plan on going this year? We’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences in the comments!
Is there another holiday experience you’re looking forward to, or perhaps a small business you’d like to support? You can nominate a place through our nomination page, and we may feature it in an upcoming article!
If you’d like to explore winter hikes in the area, you can find some great trails by going to the AllTrails website.
If you’re still in the mood for more Massachusetts adventures, take a look at this video about the Top 10 Places to Visit in Massachusetts:
More to Explore
Out And About In Massachusetts
Where can we find corn mazes in Massachusetts?
- Nessralla Farm in Halifax features a fun corn maze in addition to hayrides, a hay bale pyramid, and other exciting autumn-themed games.
- Vineyard Farm in West Bridgewater features very creative themed-mazes every year, in addition to an array of related activities.
- The Davis Mega Maze in Sterling has been called the king of all corn mazes with 8 acres of corn, 7 maze levels, and 3 miles of paths.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting corn mazes in Massachusetts.
Where can we find other scenic drives in Massachusetts?
- The Route 116 Scenic Byway goes through Conway, Cheshire, Adams, Savoy, and Plainfield, just to name a few.
- The Route 112 Scenic Byway winds from north to south from the Vermont border to the town of Huntington.
- The Mount Greylock Scenic Byway crosses state lines but in Massachusetts it traverses past sites like the Ashuwillticook Rail Trail, Bascom Lodge, and Natural Bridge State Park.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful scenic drives in Massachusetts.
Where can we find small towns in Massachusetts?
- Rockport is a charming seaside town and one of its best known attractions is The Paper House, a real house constructed out of newspapers.
- Westford is popular in part because it is the home of the popular Nashoba Valley Ski Resort.
- Stockbridge is a small slice of Americana and is known as the town Norman Rockwell used as a model.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other charming small towns in Massachusetts.