14 Amazing Places In Massachusetts That Are A Photo-Taking Paradise
These places across Massachusetts are a shutterbug’s dream. Check out this collection of locales that make for absolutely stunning photographs. Whether you’re a pro and need some fresh inspiration, or you’re just looking for the perfect backdrop for your next selfie, one thing is for sure: your Instagram will never be the same.
1. Ventfort Hall Mansion and Gilded Age Museum in Lenox. This historic, Jacobean-style mansion is the perfect backdrop for a dramatic, period-style shoot.
2. Stanley Park Bridge in Westfield. With the lilypads blooming and tufts of dandelion and flower petals floating through the air, this place is ideal for some beautiful springtime shots.
3. If stunning landscapes and sweeping mountain scenes are what you're after, you can't beat the view from the summit of Mt. Greylock.
4. The striking architecture of buildings such as the Boston Public Library would lend dramatic flair to any photography portfolio.
5. Bartlett's Apple Orchard in Richmond is a great spot for some playful shots of you and your pooch, or perhaps some of those quintessential couple photos. Aww.
6. Doanes Falls in Royalston feature a series of cascading waterfalls and shady filtered light that would make for stunning, natural photographs.
7. There's always an amazing shot waiting to be captured along the waterways of Boston.
8. It's hard to find a seaside spot on Cape Cod that isn't photogenic, but Wellfleet harbor can be particularly beautiful around sunset.
9. The striking colors of Chilmark Beach on Martha's Vineyard mean that pretty much any shot you take will be stunning.
10. Heritage Museums and Gardens in Sandwich is an undeniably gorgeous place with a diverse array of natural backdrops and settings to delight your camera. Pictures in front of the cascading waterfall sculpture are particularly lovely.
11. The Crane Estate on Castle Hill in Ipswich serves up sweeping ocean views and dramatic landscaping. If you're looking to capture some regal engagement photos, this place is your best bet.
12. Gibbet Hill in Groton is a great place to grab a few striking fall foliage shots.
13. Brant Point on Nantucket is a great coastal location for some breezy ocean shots.
14. Boston Public Garden offers access to a great blend of natural beauty and urban cool.
Where are your favorite places in Massachusetts to snag a great photograph? Let us know!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.