Massachusetts March 16, 2018
16 Ways To Have The Most Massachusetts Day Ever
If you only have 24 hours and want to fully experience what it’s really like to live in Massachusetts, this tailor-made itinerary is a good place to start. Are you ready to have the most Massachusetts day ever?
1. Rise and shine and don't push snooze — you need time to shovel out your car.
2. What’s that? It’s summer? In that case, there’s construction just before your exit and you still need the extra time.
3. Head to Dunks and pick your poison: are you a dunkaccino or "regular" coffee person?
4. Go pick your friends up. Their house looks like this.
5. Or maybe this.
6. But hopefully this.
7. And swing by CVS for sunscreen and fluffernutter supplies.
8. Your GPS says you’ll be at the beach at 11:30, but as a seasoned Massachusetts driver, you shave a whole 15 minutes off that ETA.
9. Spend the afternoon soaking up the sun and then head to a seafood shack for lunch. Eat fried clams and onion rings until you’re bursting.
10. Hop on the Pike and head into Boston, keeping an eye out for this masterpiece on the way.
11. And be sure to quack at any duck boats you see.
12. Catch a Red Sox game and eat your weight in Fenway Franks.
13. Or maybe head to Tanglewood for an outdoor concert and some Hoodsie cups.
14. Consider paying a visit to your local bar for happy hour, but then remember that those have been illegal since the ‘80s.
15. So head to the packie and pick up something to spike your Moxie with before going to do some candlepin bowling.
16. Finish up the night with a sub of your choice from "Wings Over [Your Town Name]" and a slice of Boston cream pie.
Sounds like a perfect day to me. What would you include on the most Massachusetts day ever? Let us know in the comments!