Everyone In Massachusetts Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
The Raynham Flea Market is one of the largest and most spectacular flea markets in New England. It’s the kind of place where you can spend hours picking over vintage vinyl, get elbow-deep in a pile of antique jewelry, or whittle away the time wandering the stacks of unusual finds. Read on to learn more about one of Massachusetts’ most epic flea markets in Raynham.
Have you looked through the seeming miles and miles of treasures at the Raynham Flea Market? Tell us all about the discoveries you made with a comment.
For more old-fashioned fun and unique finds, check out our list of the best places to find antiques in Massachusetts.
More to Explore
More flea markets near you in Massachusetts
What are the best flea markets in Massachusetts?
With its rich New England history Massachusetts has some really fantastic flea markets. Oftentimes the building you'll find the market housed in has just as much history as the items you are looking for. Here are a few of the best flea markets in Massachusetts for you to find the best deals:
- Cambridge Antique Market, Cambridge, MA: Get your thrifting fix on at this wonderful flea market in an old historic building in Cambridge. With more than 150 vendors you are sure to find some treasures. You'll find lots of vintage and collectible items, as well as higher-end antiques.
- Oldies Marketplace, Newburyport, MA: This flea market is located in another fantastic old building with just as much charm as the items you'll find inside. Expect to find plenty of nautical-themed items.
- Brimfield Antique Market, Brimfield, MA: From old typesetting letters to vintage guns, these outdoor stalls will delight you with treasures from far and wide. There is always something new to discover at Brimfield's
- Canal Street Antique Mall, Lawrence, MA: This antique mall is chock full of goodies to discover. Even better, if you have some vintage items you are curious to find out their value you can bring them in on Wednesdays for a free appraisal.
- Grafton Flea Market, Grafton, MA: One of the biggest flea markets in Massachusetts, this indoor market is sure to reveal some rare finds. Swing by this flea market near Worcester and spend a few hours in picking bliss.
For more information about these, and more, flea markets near you in Massachusetts read this article. Then plan your next treasure-hunting session real soon.