This Bargain Hunters Road Trip Will Take You To The Best Thrift Stores In Maryland
Are you a proud thrifter? So many inexpensive treasures can be found if you know where to go and have a bit of patience. Make an entire day out of it by checking out this road trip to the best thrift stores in Maryland. We chose some of the highest-rated thrift shops from western Maryland to the eastern shore (although you could easily go east to west instead), so there’s sure to be at least one nearby. Think you could handle the entire trek across all the best thrift stores in Maryland? Read on and see for yourself!
To follow along on Google Maps, visit the official website.
Do you agree that these are the best thrift stores in Maryland? What others would you add to the road trip? Let us know in the comments! If you’re a bookworm, check out this gigantic used book warehouse in Maryland next!
More to Explore
Best Thrift Stores in Maryland
Where can I find the flea market shops in Maryland?
Flea markets in Maryland often hide a ton of hidden treasures, especially if you’re willing to look for them.
- North Point Plaza Flea Market in Dundalk is a huge flea market that boasts a selection of more than 200 vendors. You can shop both indoors and outdoors, browsing the collectibles and antiques. Be sure to check out the Amish market too, with plenty of fresh goodies.
- Find some of the best prices around when you visit Patapsco Flea Market in Baltimore. The popular flea market opened more than two decades ago and features both indoor and outdoor vendors.
Where can I find the best antique shops in Maryland?
- If you love antiquing, you’ll want to visit Frederick, known for its many antique shops. Start your visit to the charming town with a stop at Emporium Antiques, where you’ll have the opportunity to browse the antiques from more than 100 vendors.
- If you’re on the hunt for mid-century furniture and accessories, carve out time to explore Vintage MC. You can also uncover an abundance of treasures at Bailey’s Treasures, which sells everything from hand-painted to vintage furniture.
Where can I find the best thrift stores in Maryland?
Can you think of a better way to go bargain shopping in Maryland than heading out on a road trip to some of the state’s best thrift stores?
- The road trip to the best thrift stores in Maryland will take you to more than a half of a dozen thrift stores, and you’ll cover nearly 400 miles.
- The epic road trip begins at Amelia’s Closet in Lavale, where you can find everything from business to casual attire. You might even snag a brand name or two.
- The road trip will also take you to Act II in Hagerstown and Return to Oz in Annapolis.