Frontier Town In Maryland Offers Covered Wagon Camping And It's A Unique Overnight Adventure
Did you know there is a handful of resort campgrounds in Maryland, including one that offers covered wagon camping? Officially known as Frontier Town in Ocean City, Maryland, the unique campground has been a tradition for local families for years. Sure to result in lifelong memories, it offers all sorts of different accommodations, including staying the night in a covered wagon! Read on to learn more about this unique Maryland getaway and consider booking your own stay here soon.
Well, what do you think? Are you ready to plan a visit to one of the most unique campgrounds in Maryland? For more information about Frontier Town in Ocean City, Maryland, and its many accommodations, visit the Frontier Town website. And don’t forget to follow Frontier Town on Facebook for updates on hours, specials, and more.
While you’re in the Ocean City area, be sure to also check out Nick’s Jurassic Golf! A dinosaur-themed miniature golf course that’s fun for the whole family, it’s one of the best attractions in Maryland.
For more remarkable places to visit around the United States, sign up for our Bucket List Newsletter!
More to Explore
Covered Wagon Camping
What are the best places to go camping in Maryland?
Maryland is a state with a diverse range of landscapes, from coastal beaches to mountainous forests. Here are some of the best places to go camping in Maryland:
- Assateague Island National Seashore - Located on the Atlantic coast, this national seashore offers a unique camping experience with wild horses roaming freely on the beach.
- Green Ridge State Forest - This state forest in western Maryland offers over 100 primitive campsites and is popular for hiking, fishing, and hunting.
- Patapsco Valley State Park - Located in central Maryland, this park has over 200 campsites and offers activities such as hiking, mountain biking, and fishing.
Are there any other unique resorts in Maryland?
Maryland offers several unique resorts that provide visitors with a distinctive experience. Here are some of the unique resorts in Maryland:
- The Inn at Perry Cabin - This waterfront resort in St. Michaels offers luxurious accommodations, spa services, and fine dining. The resort is known for its historic charm and elegant ambiance.
- Rocky Gap Casino Resort - This mountain resort in Cumberland offers a full-service casino, golf course, and lake activities. The resort is surrounded by beautiful scenery, making it an ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts.
- The Wisp Resort - This ski resort in McHenry offers skiing and snowboarding during the winter months and a variety of outdoor activities in the summer, including zip-lining, golfing, and mountain biking.