Baltimore December 04, 2017
9 Things No One Tells You About Surviving A Baltimore Winter
Winter is coming and there are a few things you only learn about snow in Baltimore after living here for a while. Check out this relatable list and bring on the white stuff!
1. This spot is claimed.
It's not nice to take someone's shoveled out parking spot.
2. Take it easy while shoveling.
Nearly every year, at least one Maryland has a heart attack while shoveling. Take your time.
3. Don't drive unless you absolutely have to.
...or else you'll end up getting stuck, or worse.
4. And if you must drive, be aware of your surroundings.
Sometimes the scariest thing on the road is other people.
5. Avoid the grocery store right before a snowstorm.
Unless of course, you're fine without eggs, bread, milk, and toilet paper.
6. You're never too old for sledding.
We especially like Patterson Park during a blizzard.
7. Don't be this guy.
Not only is this a hazard for you, but it's a hazard for other drivers.
8. Fill er up with gas before a snowstorm.
The heavier your car is on the roads, the better.
9. Enjoy the moment.
When you're an adult, it's especially hard to take a moment and enjoy the snowy views. But try, for this time comes only once a year.
What are some winter rules you follow? Let us know below!