Baltimore December 06, 2017
10 Things No Self-Respecting Baltimorean Would Ever Do
If you’re a true blue Baltimorean, then you likely don’t partake in the following 10 things. Take a look at this oh-so-true list and see if you relate. Here are 10 things no self-respecting Baltimorean would ever do:
1. Order a crab cake out of state.
Odds are, it won't look or taste anything like what you're used to.
2. Forget to yell "O!" during the National Anthem.
It just feels incomplete.
3. Go overboard with a mallet when eating steamed crabs.
Twist and the joints and the meat should slide right out.
4. Complain that there's nothing to do.
There's always something to do or see around Charm City.
5. Forget to appreciate the views.
Especially when it comes to Federal Hill Park.
6. Eat at chain restaurants.
There are so many delectable mom and pop restaurants around Baltimore, with homemade food. Why waste those taste buds?
7. Turn down a Bergers cookie.
If you're missing out on Bergers, you're missing out on life.
8. Eat inferior pizza.
With so many authentic Italian restaurants around the city, there's no need to settle for pizza that's less than spectacular.
9. Not finish the last drop of Natty Boh.
It's all or nothing when it comes to this regional brew (we prefer all).
10. Forget where you came from.
If you were born or raised in Charm City, it's always a part of you. Be proud.
What would you add to the list? For another article about life in Charm City,