Kansas July 15, 2016
Here Are 14 Things You’ll Never Catch Anyone From Kansas Doing
If you are a native Kansan, you know that there are just some things that you should never do. For example, you should never doubt any of our collegiate sports teams, call Kansas a “flyover” or “boring” state, or let ANYONE catch you doing any of the following 14 things:
1. Cheering for the Broncos
(Unless, of course, you have a death wish.)
2. Wearing Mizzou apparel
We may not even play them anymore, but let's face it: these guys are the worst.
3. Making "Wizard of Oz" references
"As hilarious as that is, I'm fully aware that I'm not in Kansas anymore..."
4. Saying that Texas (or Memphis) BBQ is better than KC's....
After all, not EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas.
5. ...that the Chiefs...
6. ...and/or Royals are Missouri teams...
They're called the KANSAS City Royals and Chiefs for a reason!
7. ...or that KCMO is the better of the Kansas Cities.
8. Being rude...
10. ...or not waving to oncoming traffic.
I've perfected my one finger wave... have you?
11. Taking shelter just because Leon Smitherman tells you to.
How are we supposed to see the storm from the basement?
12. Finally, you will never catch us forgetting about Bleeding Kansas...
13. ...our hardworking farmers...
14. ...or the time we "shocked" the world.
...and busted everyone's bracket.
Want even more Kansas humor? Click on
13 Extremely Weird Things Only People From Kansas Do.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.