Take This Easy Trail To An Amazing Triple Waterfall In Kansas
While Kansas isn’t necessarily known for its lush, large, and, numerous waterfalls, there are still several waterfalls that will take your breath away in the Sunflower State. Chase Lake Falls is a triple waterfall that is certainly photo-worthy. Hiking to this triple waterfall in Kansas is the perfect way to spend your day as the hike is short, the climb is easy, and the views are spectacular.
Check out this spectacular video for a birds-eye view of this epic Kansas waterfall:
There are certainly many hikes you will not want to miss in Kansas, like the ones we think might be the best hiking trails in Kansas. However, the Falls are one-of-a-kind and an outdoor destination you’ll want to place on your Kansas bucket list.
Have you ever hiked to this incredible waterfall in KS? If so, we’d love to hear all about your experience.
More to Explore
Chase Lake Falls
- Where is Chase Lake Falls in Kansas?
Chase Lake Falls is a stunning natural wonder in Kansas that can be found in the Chase State Fishing Lake and Wildlife Area in Cottonwood Falls. There are actually three waterfalls along the Chase Lake Spillway: Upper, Middle, and Lower Falls. The falls have a 40-foot total drop.
- How many waterfalls in Kansas are there?
Though the exact number of waterfalls in Kansas is unknown, it is estimated that there are somewhere around 100 waterfalls in KS at any given time. Some of the most notable waterfalls in Kansas are ones like:
- Pillsbury Crossing – Once upon a time, pioneers used the limestone slab at the top of the falls to cross the river (hence the name).
- Cowley Lake – This Kansas waterfall is so breathtaking that it’s made numerous “must-see” lists across the internet. It’s definitely worth it.
- Kanopolis Lake – Kanopolis Lake State Park is really amazing, and the stunning waterfall included is just a perk!
Learn more about all these awesome waterfalls in Kansas, plus a few more!
- What are some other amazing easy waterfall hikes in Kansas?
Who says Kansas doesn’t have any interesting hiking trails? Definitely not us. If you’re a fan of the above waterfalls, you’ll love some of the other waterfall hikes in Kansas such as:
- Bourbon County State Lake – A short hike will bring you to an epic waterfall unlike any other in the state.
- Alcove Springs Park – Another short-and-sweet hike will lead you to a forested wonderland that includes its very own waterfall.
- Cowley County State Lake – Many of our waterfalls are attached to lakes, but this is fine; we love it that way.
- Eureka City Lake – The hike to these falls is a little longer than the ones mentioned above, but every extra step is worth it, as these falls are some of the grandest in the entire Sunflower State.
Learn more about these epic waterfall trails in Kansas.