These 15 Breathtaking Views In Iowa Could Be Straight Out Of The Movies
Sometimes, the beauty of Iowa is so unbelievable – it’s like something out of a movie. From a heartwarming family film set in the countryside, to an inspiring drama with the scenic Iowa land as the backdrop, these 15 breathtaking views in Iowa could be straight out of a movie:
1. This beautifully-colored fall scene at Yellow River State Forest in Harpers Ferry.
2. This view of a clear sky and open road taken at Neil Smith Wildlife Refuge in Prairie City.
3. This absolutely stunning sunrise sends a burst of color over a field in rural Iowa.
4. This charming country sunset scene in Buffalo Center.
5. This breathtaking view of the morning sun rising over one of the perfectly beautiful Iowa Great Lakes.
6. This charming scene, taken at the Pine Creek Grist Mill, looks like something out of a fairy tale.
7. This bright orange sunset burns up the sky over Red Rock Dam in Marion County.
8. It's hard to believe this photo, taken just west of Elkader, is real - it's simply breathtaking.
9. This perfectly pink sunset scene over West Okoboji looks too beautiful to be real.
10. This stunning scene of the fall leaves reflected in the water in Independence.
11. This somewhat perturbing, almost eerie photo of an old Danish church in western Iowa.
12. This breathtaking post-sunset sky captured over East Lake Park in Mt. Pleasant.
13. This picture perfect scene of a crisp fall day in Guttenberg.
14. This perfectly white and peaceful winter scene at Brenton Arboretum in Dallas Center.
15. The radiant sun gets ready to set after a long day in Clayton County.
Do you have any photos of beautiful views in Iowa that look as if they could be straight out of the movies? Feel free to post them to our
Facebook page or email them to email@example.com!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.