Few People Know One Of The Nicest Restaurants In America Is Hiding In Small-Town Indiana
If you’re anything like me, chances are, you enjoy knowing exactly where your food is coming from, and you’re in luck. It just so happens that there are a good, solid handful of farm-to-table restaurants all over the Hoosier State, all of which are worth a trip for their own reasons. That’s where Traders Point Creamery in Zionsville comes in; it’s a family-owned and operated farm, event venue, and restaurant that’s sure to beckon you to return time and time again. Oh, and also – it might be the most beautiful restaurant in Indiana, too, especially if you’re into the rustic thing. If you’re always on the lookout for the best small-town restaurants in Indiana and you’re in search of an experience, look no further than Traders Point Restaurant. Check it out:
For the most up-to-date hours, specials, menus, and more be sure to check out the official Traders Point Creamery website. What do you look forward to trying on that menu? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Also, if you want to spend an entire day in town, here are some attractions in Zionsville that will be fun for you and your family or friends.
More to Explore
Small-Town Restaurants In Indiana
Are there more small-town restaurants in Indiana that are worth visiting?
Absolutely, we have many small-town restaurants in Indiana that serve the best food that you can imagine and here are a few of them:
- Turkey Lake Restaurant & Tavern, LaGrange
- Carolyn's Country Pizzeria, Gentryville
- Hobnob Corner, Nashville
- Creighton's Crazy Egg Cafe & Coffee Bar, Warsaw
- La Pasadita and Grocery Store, Charlestow
- Sheila's Sweet Treats & Diner, Webster
- Chubby's Fish and Steak, Orland
- Big Hoffa's Smokehouse, Westfield
- Top Notch Bar - Brookston
- Tomato Pie Pizza Joint - Paragon
- Ben's BBQ Shack, Westfield
Are there more farm-to-table restaurants in Indiana?
If you want to dine at a farm-to-table restaurant in Indiana, your best bet would be to visit one of our Amish or farmhouse eateries. Here are some of the ones that we recommend:
- Joe Huber's Family Farm & Restaurant (Seasonal), Starlight
- Farmhouse Restaurant, Fair Oaks
- Amish Acres:The Barns At Nappanee (Seasonal), Nappanee
- Farmhouse Cafe & Tea Room (Seasonal), Nineveh
- Fowler House Mansion, Lafayette
- Gasthof Amish Village, Montgomery
- Stoll's Lakeview Restaurant, Loogootee
- Das Dutchman Essenhaus, Middlebury
- Knepp's Amish Kountry Korner, Washington
- Schwartz Family Restaurant, Eckerty
- Blue Gate Restaurant and Bakery, Shipshewana
- Stream Cliff Farm, Restaurant & Winery, Commiskey
Read our article that features more of these farm-to-table restaurants in Indiana.
What are some more creameries or ice cream shops in Indiana?
We can’t get enough of these 9 ice cream shops in Indiana:
- LiftOff Creamery, Indianapolis
- PaddyShack Ice Cream, Granger
- Uncommon Cups and Cones, New Albany
- Square Scoop, Indianapolis
- Mrs. Curl Ice Cream Shop and Outdoor Cafe, Greenwood
- Vanilla Bean Creamery, Elkhart
- Gordon’s Milkshake Bar, Indianapolis
- Kovener's Korner Ice Cream, Seymour
- The Social Ice Cream Co. (Seasonal), Angola
Check out our previous article telling you more about these yummy creameries and ice cream shops in Indiana.