Chicago September 03, 2017
14 Photos That Prove Chicago Is The Most Beautiful City In The Country
Chicago is seriously the most gorgeous city in the United States, and if you live here, you already know why. These 14 beautiful photos are proof that our city is photogenic and breathtaking in every way.
From waterfront views to the most pleasing skyline in the world, Chicago is home to more beauty than anywhere else. Keep scrolling for a magnificent tour…
1. The Formal Gardens are an extension of Grant Park in the heart of downtown, and they add a splash of natural green to the architectural browns, blues, and grays of Chicago.
2. Any view of the city from Lake Michigan is bound to yield incredible results. On the clearest days, the water is pristine and glistening with sunlight.
3. One of Chicago's hidden gems is this Japanese Garden in Jackson Park that is full of tranquility and fabulous places for photo shoots.
4. Maggie Daley Park is a wonderland of play equipment, gardens, and designer landscaping. The Chicago skyline makes the perfect backdrop to this community oasis.
5. Again, any shot that includes the lake is going to be spectacular, and even from above, this reigns true. You might think you're in Miami rather than the northern Midwest.
6. Another amazing body of water that makes our city the most beautiful in the nation is the Chicago River. Its branches cut through numerous neighborhoods, and there are bridges that enhance the picturesque scene.
7. Another hidden gem, this stunning landscaping beneath the Brown Line station in Ravenswood, is a reminder that beauty is everywhere in Chicago - sometimes you just have to look a little harder to find it.
8. Sunny days are always amazing, but foggy evenings can be just as beautiful. This photo was shot from the top of Hancock Tower.
9. The city lights reflected in this perfectly still photo of The Bean make it look more like a droplet of water than an enormous sculpture.
10. Chicago's skyline is one of the most amazing in the entire world, and it is easily recognizable for its unique shape. Most other cities don't even compare to our glossy skyscrapers and historic architecture.
11. Of course, sunsets in the city are extraordinary as the sun creeps behind the buildings, leaving a pink and orange glow in the clouds.
12. As the afternoon turns to twilight, Chicago begins to light up, and some might even say it grows even more stunningly as night approaches.
13. Chicago becomes almost like a whole different city at night. All kinds of lights brighten the buildings, giving them a whole new aesthetic.
14. The dazzling glow of the Chicago skyline is absolutely hypnotizing.
Want to take your own beautiful photos around the city? Bring your camera to these
eight stunning Chicago state parks.
What photos have you taken that prove our city is the most lovely of all? Share your shots with us!