Visit Thomasville, The One Christmas Town In Georgia That's Simply A Must Visit This Season
Looking for a unique way to spend Christmas in Georgia? While you may want to hit the road and explore all the beauty that the holidays lend to our great state, we have one particular town in mind. Not only does this Georgia spot take Christmas to another level, but it also makes sure that all visitors feel the holiday spirit as soon as they step foot downtown. Come with me to spread holiday cheer as we spend Christmas in Thomasville Georgia.
Wanna see more of a Thomasville GA Christmas celebration? Here’s a YouTube video with a sneak peak of the festive event.
Have you ever experienced Christmas in Thomasville Georgia? If so, tell us in the comments below. Or share with us the best places to visit during the holidays!
Also, while you’re in the area, here are some more activities in Thomasville that are great during the holiday season.
More to Explore
Christmas In Georgia
What are some more of the best Christmas towns in Georgia?
While Thomasville is one of the best Christmas towns in Georgia, here are some more small towns that spread holiday cheer:
Be sure to read our previous article telling you more about these Christmas towns in Georgia.
What are some winter attractions in Georgia?
If you’re searching for winter attractions in Georgia, then we’ve got you covered. Here are a few that we recommend:
- Avalon on Ice, Alpharetta
- Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, Atlanta
- Cloudland Canyon State Park, Rising Fawn
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens - 1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta
- Blue Ridge Fire and Ice Festival, Blue Ridge
- Atlanta Christkindl Market
- World of Illumination’s Rockin’ Christmas, Marietta
- Illuminights at Zoo Atlanta, Atlanta
- Pettit Creek Farms, Cartersville
- Stay At The Cloister At Sea Island
Visit our website to discover more winter attractions in Georgia.
Where can I find the best Christmas light displays in Georgia?
Christmas in Georgia is enchanting and magical and there are tons of light displays in our state that are worth visiting. Here are 10 of the best Christmas light displays in Georgia that are pure magic:
- Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens, Historic Bamboo Farm, Savannah
- Stone Mountain Park Christmas, Stone Mountain
- Ludy's Christmas Light Spectacular, Columbus
- Felix Family Christmas Lights, Dallas
- Six Flags Holiday In The Park—Atlanta,
- Callaway Gardens, Fantasy in Lights—Pine Mountain
- Centennial Olympic Park, Holiday in Lights—Atlanta
- Barnsley Resort, Adairsville
- Rock City's Enchanted Garden of Lights—Lookout Mountain
- Christmas at The Rock Ranch—The Rock
Discover more by reading our previous article about these festive Christmas light displays in Georgia.