Georgia March 29, 2016
Here Are The 10 Most Highly Rated Restaurants In Georgia. They’re Amazing.
Are you looking for a new spot to eat in Georgia? Perhaps you’re prepping your palette for a whirlwind of delight from one of the highest rated restaurants around. If that’s the case, then you may want to start here, at the list of the most highly rated restaurants in Georgia. These are the restaurants that have been critically acclaimed across review sites such as Yelp, Open Table, Trip Advisor and the like. That means that the masses have spoken, and these are the ones that made the list. Here they are, listed in no particular order:
1. Canoe: 4.5 stars in Google—4199 Paces Ferry Rd SE Atlanta, GA 30339
One of the many things that Canoe does right is delivering delicious farm-to-table new American cuisine in a beautifully rustic setting.
2. Bacchanalia: 4.5 Stars on OpenTable—1198 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30318
Bacchanalia is one of the highest ranking Georgia restaurants across a few different platforms. Why? We're guessing it's the industrial-chic decor, the seasonal organic ingredients and the extensive wine list.
3. Mystic Grill: 4.8 Stars in Google—1116 Clark St, Covington, GA 30014
Photo courtesy of Mystic Grill
Photo courtesy of Mystic Grill
Mystic Grill features Southern cuisine with a creative twist. It's not just the shrimp and grits that make this restaurant stand out, but also the rooftop seating and vintage-chic decor.
4. The Olde Pink House Restaurant: 4.5 Stars OpenTable & Yelp—23 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401
As one of Savannah's most popular restaurants, it's hard not to visit the city without someone mentioning The Olde Pink House. Filled with Georgia charm and a rich history, if you're in the Savannah area, make sure you indulge in classic Southern fare here.
5. Aviva by Kameel: Ranked #1 out of 3,170 Restaurants in Atlanta on Trip Advisor & 5 Stars on Yelp—Peachtree Center Mall, 225 Peachtree St, Ste B-30, Atlanta, GA 30303
You would think with such rave reviews that this restaurant would be a fancy affair. However, it's more of a counter-serve cafe serving up locally sourced Mediterranean meals.
6. Yoder's Restaurant: 4.8 Stars in Google—5252 Hwy 26 E, Montezuma, GA 31063
Classic Southern comfort food served cafeteria-style. The Mennonites who run Yoder's have their own distinctive style of country cooking, but make sure you don't fill up, because their desserts are to die for.
7. Joe's Homemade Cafe: Ranked #1 out of 675 Restaurants in Savannah & 4.5 Stars in Yelp—5515 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404
This pet-friendly restaurant in Georgia is a fan favorite. They take ordinary sandwiches and paninis and turn them into an extraordinary lunch, with fresh ingredients always.
8. Neighborhood Eats: 5 Stars Yelp/Facebook/Trip Advisor—1819 Peachtree Rd NE, Ste 101, Atlanta, GA 30309
You wouldn't guess that this perfectly reviewed restaurant sat in the bottom of an office building. Alas, their soups, salads and light fare bring customers from all over the city, not just down the elevator.
9. Frog Hollow Tavern: 4.5 Stars Yelp & 4.9 Stars on Google—1282 Broad St, Augusta, GA 30901
What makes Frog's Hollow Tavern so special? Modern decor, a seasonally-inspired menu and more than 100 different types of wine. Who doesn't support locally-sourced cuisine?
10. Rico's World Kitchen: 4.5 Stars on Yelp & 4.8 Stars on Google—306 W Main St, Buford, GA 30518
Rico's World Kitchen provides a blend of hospitality and quality that overflows into their regional and world comfort cuisine. It's a laid-back atmosphere with nothing but deliciously classic eats.
Have you checked out any of these highly rated restaurants in Georgia? We’d love to hear about your culinary experience!