The Unique Park Everyone In Georgia Should Visit At Least Once
There’s something acutely funny about seeing a photo of a giraffe or a zebra with its head stuck inside a car window and its mouth open. But a photo is one thing— and at this outback safari in Pine Mountain, Georgia you’ll get the real thing!
TIPS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
1. Ask how long you can stay and/or how many times you can circle the 3.5-mile loop on the safari if you rent a “zebra” vehicle instead of using your own.
2. Go early in the day before the animals get full.
3. Many of the rental vehicles have bars on the windows.
4. Ask if the vehicle has air conditioning before you decide to rent a “zebra” car or van on a very hot day.
5. Take some baby wipes with you.
6. You can never have too many pellets!
Have you been to the Wild Animal Safari in Pine Mountain? We’d love to know and see your photos in our comments on Facebook!
Robin Jarvis is a travel and entertainment writer for OnlyInYourState.com. Her love for travel has taken her to many parts of the world. When she's not working, she loves to hike, kayak and check out new adventures all over the country.
Thank you! You'll receive your first newsletter soon!