Posted in Florida June 24, 2017
You Won’t Want To Miss These Incredible Fireworks Shows In Florida This Year
As our most spectacular summer holiday approaches, you might be asking, “Where can I find fireworks near me this year?” Well, we’re here to save the day! In both 2015 and 2016, we told you all about the fantastic places to see fireworks in Florida, but we’re proud to present you this year with our most comprehensive list yet. We did our best to find every fireworks show we possibly could, but please let us know if you have an event near you that we might have missed.
- City of Alachua: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at the Hal Brady Recreation Complex. The event will begin at 3 p.m. and last through 10 p.m., with fireworks at 9:30.
- Micanopy: July 4th, annual parade at 11:00 am ; then onto the Ballpark for music, food, and fun, including a bounce house free for children starting at 5:30 pm; and culminating with the Annual Fire Works display at dusk.
- Gainesville: July 3rd, Fanfares and Fireworks, featuring local and regional bands, music, and the traditional fireworks display, Flavet Field at University of Florida, 6 – 10 p.m.
- Macclenny: July 1st, Memorial Park/Duck Pond Park (160 West Boulevard in Macclenny). Begins at 5pm with vendor booths and entertainment as well as a game truck (5pm-9pm). Fireworks at 9:00 p.m., followed by a movie.
- Panama City Beach: Salute to Freedom, July 4th, Panama City Marina, 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Come enjoy live music, food, fireworks and a GREAT TIME on July 4th! Fireworks start at 9pm!
- 4th of July at Pier Park: Enjoy patriotic activities and entertainment all day long and a great view of the Star Spangled Spectacular fireworks. Located at Pier Park, PCB Parkway.
- Mexico Beach: July 4th, Best Blast on the Beach Firework Show. Fireworks shot off the Mexico Beach City Pier starting at 8:30pm and can be seen anywhere in Mexico Beach.
- Melbourne: July 4th, 9:00 p.m., Front Street Park, 2210 Front Street, just south of the Melbourne Causeway.
- Titusville: July 4th, 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Sandpoint Park, a fun-filled family-oriented day with live entertainment,
food and activities, ending with a spectacular fireworks display.
- Port Canaveral: July 2nd, for the best view, visit the Cove at Port Canaveral where you can dine at one of the waterfront restaurants and explore the Exploration Tower. Fireworks are expected to begin around 9:00 PM
- Cocoa Beach, July 3rd, 8:00 p.m., View from Lori Wilson Park or the Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier.
- Pompano Beach: 2017 Beach Bash & Fireworks Extravaganza, Main Public Beach, North & South of the Pier, fireworks begin at 9:00 p.m.
- Ft. Lauderdale: July 4th, Fourth of July Spectacular, A1A and Las Olas Boulevard, Music and beach games at 12:30 p.m., fireworks on the beach at 9:00 p.m.
- Hollywood: July 4th, Hollywood Beach, fireworks offshore at 9:00 p.m.
- Coral Springs: July 4th, Fourth of July Celebration, Mullins Park. Food and entertainment at 6:00 p.m., fireworks at 9:00 p.m. Parking is limited and costs $3.
- Deerfield Beach: 4th of July Celebration, Main Beach Parking, Ocean Way & SE 1st St., food and fun beginning at noon, then fireworks from International Fishing Pier at 9:00 p.m.
- Lauderdale-By-The-Sea: July 4th, Fourth of July Parade & Fireworks, El Prado Park & Town Hall, 10:00 a.m., parade, 11:30, food and fun, 9:00 p.m., fireworks.
- Sunrise: July 4th, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. 4th of July Celebration, BB&T Center
- Altha: July 2nd, God & Country Celebration, Tri-County Agricultural Pavilion, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Blountstown: Independence Day Community Celebration, July 4th, Downtown Blountstown, Fireworks begin at 8:45 p.m.
- Punta Gorda: 4th Fest, largest fireworks display ever in Punta Gorda, July 4th, Laishley Park, 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Inverness: July 3rd 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Liberty Park and Wallace Brooks Park 286 N. Apopka Ave.
- Crystal River: Old Fashioned 4th of July, July 4th, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm, fireworks at 9:00 p.m., Kings Bay Park.
- Orange Park: American Pride Fourth of July event. The event includes vendors, crafts, food and a spectacular fireworks display over the St. Johns River, Moosehaven, 1701 Park Avenue.
- Naples: July 4th, fireworks start at 9:00 p.m., Naples Pier, West end of 12th Ave. S.
- Marco Island: South Marco Beach. 130 S. Collier Blvd., Marco Island. Entertainment and Fireworks at 9 p.m. Public parking located at the intersection of Swallow Avenue and Collier Blvd.
- Lake City: July 4th, Columbia County Fairgrounds.
- Jacksonville: July 4th, 4:00 p.m., featuring live music, drink, and food specials, fireworks, and more, at the Jacksonville Landing.
- Jacksonville Beach: July 4th, beginning at 5:00 p.m. Fourth of July Liberty Fest featuring music, food, fun, and one of Jacksonville’s largest fireworks displays being shot off from the Pier.
- Atlantic Beach: July 4th, 9:00 p.m., Atlantic Beach Circle, 115 Atlantic Blvd.
- Pensacola Beach: July 4th, Sound side, 8:30 p.m. Celebrate your independence with fireworks on the sound side of the Island.
- Pensacola Beach: July 4th through July 8th, Red, White & Blues Week, Fireworks show on the 4th, then the famous Blue Angels practice daily up until the big show on the 8th.
- Palm Coast: July 3rd, the city will have fireworks at 9 p.m. at Central Park in Town Center, 975 Central Ave. Family fun will begin at 5 p.m.
- Apalachicola: July 3rd, 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm, Independence Eve! Riverfront Park, on Water Street in downtown Apalachicola,
- Carrabelle: July 1st, at Highway 98, along the scenic Carrabelle River.
- Chattahoochee: July 4th, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00p.m., Old Fashioned Fourth of July Celebration at River Landing Park with activites, food and music.
- Port St. Joe: July 4th, Port St. Joe Marina and the show begins at 10:00pm. Fireworks can be viewed from almost anywhere downtown.
- Wewahitchka: July 4th, Lake Alice Park, a whole day of family fun, followed by a fireworks show.
- LaBelle: July 4th, 8:00 to 10:00 p.m., kayak races, cupcake wars, BBQ, beer, and more.
- Sebring: Red White & Blues Festival, July 4th and 5th, fireworks on the 4th at 9:00 p.m. Downtown Sebring.
- Tampa: Tampa Red White & Blues Festival, July 4th, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., with music, food, craft vendors, and lots of activities. Fireworks start at 8:45 p.m., 601 Old Water St.
- Temple Terrace: 6-9 p.m., located at 1st Fairway of Temple Terrace Golf & Country Club, 200 Inverness Ave. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Bonifay: July 3rd, Bonifay Rec Center, 6:00 p.m. til dark, food, fun and games, followed by fireworks.
Indian River County
- Vero Beach: July 4th, 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Riverside Park, live entertainment, food trucks, beer garden, games, and fireworks.
- Sebastian: July 4th, all day, Riverview Park. Parade, then food and entertainment, and finally, fireworks.
- Marianna: July 4th, live music and food vendors, followed by fireworks just after dark, at Madison Street Park.
- Clermont: July 4th, 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Waterfront Park. Americana-type activities for all ages and ending with fireworks over Lake Minneola
- Eustis: July 1st, 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Ferran Park.
- Mount Dora: July 3rd, 5:00 p.m. Live music and followed by a spectacular fireworks show at sundown, at Elizabeth Evans Park.
- Fort Myers Beach: July 4th, 8:45 to 10:00 p.m., annual fireworks display viewed from the fishing pier on Fort Myers Beach.
- Tallahassee: Tallahassee’s Celebrate America, July 4th, all day long at Tom Brown Park. Musical acts, dance performances, food, fun activities, and fireworks.
- Williston: July 3rd, Parade on Noble Ave. at 5:00 p.m., then entertainment and activities at Horseman’s Park located approximately 2 miles South of Williston on Hwy. 41 at 6:00 p.m., $2.00 per carload parking donation requested but not required. Fireworks at dusk.
- Cedar Key: July 4th, 9:30 p.m., Cemetery Point Park.
- Altha: July 2nd, God & Country Celebration, Tri-County Agricultural Pavilion, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Bradenton: July 4th, Fireworks over the Manatee River at nightfall.
- Anna Maria: July 4th, Fireworks put on by the Sandbar Restaurant can be seen anywhere on the Gulf side of the island.
- Madison: June 30th through July 3rd, Friday through Monday, fun events every day at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park, including live music, parades, games, and fireworks.
- Greenville: July 4th, Hayffye Hayes Park, Downtown Greenville. Fireworks begin at dark between 9-9:30 p.m.
- Stuart: July 4th, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m, Flagler Park. Fireworks at 9:00 p.m.
- Miami: July 4th, America’s Birthday Bash 2017, Bayside Amphitheatre, 301 Biscayne Blvd., 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Miami Beach: July 4th, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Coca-Cola presents Miami Beach Fire on the Fourth Festival, North Shore Park Bandshell, Collins Avenue & 73 Street, fireworks at 9:00 p.m.
- Homestead: City of Homestead Celebrations “Race to the 4th” at Homestead-Miami Speedway, From 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Fireworks display is at 9 p.m.
- Hialeah: Independence Day Celebration, Ted Hendricks Stadium at Milander Park, 4800 Palm Ave. 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Food trucks, kid zone, activities and fireworks.
- Key West: July 4th, 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. White Street Pier at Higg’s Beach is the best place on land to watch the Key West 4th of July Fireworks.
- Fernandina Beach: July 4th, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. 3 South Front Street. Join Light up Amelia for a family friendly community celebration of the 4th of July with live music, contests, vendors, kids zone and fireworks.
- Destin: July 4th, 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Red, White and Baytowne, kids activities followed by fireworks at 9:15 p.m, at Baytowne Wharf.
- Fort Walton Beach: July 4th, 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., entertainment, food, children’s activities, and fireworks at 8:45 p.m., located at Fort Walton Landing.
- Orlando: July 4th, Fireworks at the Fountain, Lake Eola, live entertainment, food, and fun starts at 4:00 p.m., with half an hour of fireworks beginning at nightfall.
- Kissimmee: July 4th, Kissimmee’s Monumental July 4th Celebration, activities begin at 5:00 p.m., with fireworks over Lake Tohopekalinga at 9:15, at Kissimmee Lakefront Memorial Park.
- St. Cloud: July 4th, 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., Fourth of July Lakefront Celebration, St. Cloud Lakefront Park. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
Palm Beach County
- Delray Beach: July 4th, 4:00 p.m. Fireworks begin at nightfall. July 4th Celebration, Downtown Area, Intersection of A1A & Atlantic Avenue.
- West Palm Beach: Fourth on Flagler, Waterfront Commons, live music and food beginning at 10:00 a.m., with fireworks at nightfall.
- Jupiter: Mega Bash at Roger Dean Stadium, Roger Dean Stadium, 4751 Main Street. Begins at 4:00 p.m. with kids activities, then the baseball game at 6:00 p.m. and fireworks after the game.
- Dade City: July 4th, 4:00 p.m. to fireworks at 9:15 p.m. Sparklebration, Pasco County Fairgrounds. $8 adults $5 children (5 years and under Free).
- Clearwater: July 4th, Clearwater Celebrates America, Coachman Park, events at 4:00 p.m. and fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- St. Petersburg: 4th of July Fireworks, Vinoy Park & North Straub Park, food and fun beginning at 5:00 p.m., and fireworks at nightfall.
- Gulfport: July 4th, 4th of July Celebration 2017, Beach & Shore Boulevards. Fishing Derby begins at 7:30 a.m., followed by sand sculpture contest, parade, and finally, fireworks at 9:00 p.m.
- Safety Harbor: July 4th, 4th of July Celebrations, Downtown, Marina & Waterfront Park. Patriotic parade at 10:00 a.m., live entertainment and food at 5:00 p.m., then fireworks at 9:00 p.m.
- Lakeland: July 3rd, Lake Mirror, Red, White & Kaboom, 5:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- July 4th, Lakeland Flying Tigers 4th of July Celebration, Joker Marchant Stadium, Game starts at 5:00 p.m., followed by fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Bartow: July 4th, Bartow 4th of July Celebration, Mosaic Park & Bartow Civil Center, 2:30 – 9:30 p.m., patriotic concert, followed by music, food, and fun, then fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- St. Augustine: Fireworks over the Matanzas, Historic Bayfront, The All Star Orchestra (Plaza de la Constitucion) at 6:00 p.m. and fireworks on the bayfront at 9:30 p.m.
- Milton: July 4th Riverfest, Historic Downtown Milton, Florida Riverwalk & Blackwater River. Festivities begin at 10:00 a.m. with fireworks at nightfall.
- Navarre Beach: July 4th, at nightfall. Navarre 4th of July Fireworks, Navarre Beach Park.
- Sarasota: July 4th, fireworks at nightfall, Fireworks Spectacular over Sarasota Bay, View from Downtown Sarasota, Marina Park, Bayfront Park, Island Park and Sarasota Bay
- North Port: July 4th, North Port High School Stadium, food, fun, and live music at 6:00 p.m., with fireworks at nightfall.
- Altamonte Springs: July 3rd, 2017 Red Hot & Boom!, Cranes Roost Lake. 4:00 p.m., events, food, entertainment, fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Sanford: July 4th, Star Spangled Sanford on the Riverwalk, fireworks over Lake Monroe at nightfall, 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Ormond Beach: July 4th, Independence Day Celebration, Rockefeller Gardens and City Hall, festivities begin at 7:00 p.m., with fireworks at nightfall.
- Sopchoppy: July 4th, beginning at 11:00 a.m. A fun-filled day of music, food and vendors, followed by a dazzling fireworks display on the banks of the beautiful Sopchoppy River, at Myron B. Hodge City Park.
- DeFuniak Springs: 4th of July Celebration, Wee Care Park (across from the highschool), parade at 4:00 p.m., with fireworks at nightfall.
- Vernon: Firecracker Day, Vernon Sportsplex, Parade through downtown Vernon, followed by fireworks at nightfall.
Where will you be watching the fireworks this Fourth of July? Did we miss any of your favorite displays?