Check Out The Auto Museum At Dezerland Park In Florida Featuring Over 2,000 Different Cars
Auto-enthusiasts unite! One of Florida’s famed entertainment spots for families has an automobile museum that is out of this world. We’re talking 2,000 cars spanning hundreds of years, plus some of television and film’s most notable favorites. Ready to spend an afternoon in car heaven? Then come along as we dive right into this amazing classic car depot at Dezerland Park in Orlando!
If you’re looking for more information about this museum experience, including how to purchase tickets, then check out the website or Facebook Page.
Have you ever been to this classic car depot at Dezerland Park in Orlando? If so, what was your favorite part? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
Also, if you’re up for another type of auto adventure, then read this article: Take To The Open Ocean In These Vintage Floating Cars At The Boathouse In Florida.
If you’re still in the mood for more Sunshine State adventures, take a look at this video:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
More to love about Florida
Where can we find theme parks in Florida?
- Universal Islands of Adventure in Orlando has tons of fun rides and themed attractions like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Discovery Cove Orlando in Orlando features snorkeling and animal interaction and is a sister park to the Aquatica water park and Seaworld.
- Legoland in Winter Haven celebrates everything Lego with rides, themed activities, and more.
Read on to learn about some of the many other exciting theme parks in Florida.
Where can we find museums in Florida?
- The Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg houses the largest collection of this famous artist’s work outside of Europe.
- The Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum in Key West is Hemingway’s former home where he lived from 1931 to 1939.
- The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Delray Beach is recognized as a center for Japanese arts and culture and includes a library, bonsai garden, and more.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other fascinating museums in Florida.
Where can we find the best seafood restaurants in Florida?
- Ted Peters Famous Smoked Fish in St. Petersburg is a local landmark and has been family-owned and operated for over 65 years.
- Little Moir’s Food Shack in Jupiter is known for its creative takes on classic seafood dishes.
- The Big Water Fish Market in Sarasota is one of the most popular spots in the city for its fresh fish dishes.
Read on to learn about some of the many other outstanding seafood restaurants in Florida.