The Most Enchanting Christmastime Main Street In The Country Is Newark In Delaware
Throughout Delaware, the trees are going up, lights are turning on, and everyone is getting into the Christmas Spirit. Each year, Delaware’s charming Main Street Communities put on beautiful holiday displays and truly light up the state. This year, spend Christmas in Newark, Delaware, where you’ll find decorated storefronts, a gigantic Christmas tree, fine dining, charming cafes, and the best boutique shopping around. You’re going to love exploring the main street in one of the best Christmas towns in Delaware.
Are you planning to visit Newark this holiday season? Book a hotel right on Main Street in Newark to fully immerse yourself in this festive town. Make your trip even better by stopping by the Authentic European Christmas Market That You’ll Fall In Love With – located just outside of town!
What are your favorite places to visit at Christmas in Delaware? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
More to Explore
Christmas Towns In Delaware & Related Info
Where should I go for Christmas in Delaware?
Here are a couple of other Christmas towns to visit in Delaware:
- New Castle is another amazing Christmas town in Delaware. You’ll feel like you stepped back in time to the Victorian era when you explore this magnificent place. The New Castle Historical Society hosts a slew of festive events like a Victorian Tea. It’s like walking through a scene from A Christmas Carol!
- For even more merriment, venture to Milford and explore the beautiful boutiques. This is a great place to do some Christmas shopping. You’ll find something for everyone on your list.
Where are the best Christmas lights in Delaware?
Some of the best Christmas lights in Delaware are in Odessa. Every year, this idyllic town is covered in twinkling lights. Here's where to go in Odessa:
- Visit the historic Wilson-Warner House and look at its astonishing decorations.
- After that, you can soak up the sights at the Collins-Sharp House. This place will fill you with holiday happiness.
What are the best holiday events in Delaware?
Newark is not the only Christmas town in Delaware. For more fun holiday festivities, journey to Rehoboth Beach for more of the best holiday events in Delaware like the following:
- Watch the lights twinkle at the Apple Electric Light Show. This display boasts over 50,000 glimmering lights, and it’s positively wonderful.
- Head over to Christmas Spirit, a one-of-a-kind festive store that’s open year-round. Bring your whole family and explore the selection. There’s no shortage of holiday magic at Rehoboth Beach.