D.C. December 25, 2017
9 Ways DC Has Received Recognition In 2017
We might be a little biased but we think DC is an absolutely incredible place to live, work and play. But it looks like it’s not just us who thinks so because DC received some great recognition this year. Here are 9 ways DC received recognition in 2017
1. It's a great place to visit.
DC was recognized as one of the top 25 places to visit in the United States by
2. It's a healthy city.
DC ranked #9 on
list of healthiest cities in America. According to the study, DC is ranked first in running trails per capita and first in physical activity access.
3. We have fantastic restaurants
DC is #6 on
list of 30 most exciting food cities in America. We dropped a bit from #1 to #6 but we are proud to say we eat quite well here in DC.
4. Our restaurants themselves are award winning.
5. Really, our restaurants are that good.
Himitsu is a new restaurant in Petworth that has received national acclaim.
named it as one of the 12 best new restaurants in America.
6. Our neighborhoods are amazing as well.
The Northwest neighborhood, Foxhall Crescents, is #15 on Niche's list of best places to live based on its location, the quality of local schools, crime rates, housing trends, employment statistics, and access to amenities.
7. We actually have several great neighborhoods.
8. It's one of the coolest cities.
9. DC is definitely a great place to live.
ranked DC #4 on its list of best places to live in DC.
As if we needed any more reasons to love DC,
here are 15 reasons DC is the best!