The Christmas Store In Connecticut That's Simply Magical
Looking for a festive shop to search for holiday gifts and decorations? The Pink Sleigh might just be the place you’ve been looking for. A long-time favorite amongst locals, the setting and selection make this one of the most magical places to shop. So skip the generic chain stores and head on over to one of the best Christmas shops in Connecticut.
Head to the website for the Pink Sleigh to learn more.
This is a great area to explore at length during Christmas in Connecticut. Consider checking out what Booking has to offer for accommodations.
This Christmas store isn’t the only way to kickstart the holiday season in Connecticut. Try this Christmas Train Ride for a once-in-a-lifetime journey. You’ll feel like you’re riding the Polar Express!
More to Explore
Holidays In Connecticut
Are there any other Christmas shops in Connecticut?
The Pink Sleigh is a great place to shop. If you are looking for more, check out these other Christmas shops in Connecticut:
- Old Mill Pond Village: Head to the Christmas shop at this location in Granby for all of your Christmas needs. From decorations to collectibles to accessories, they have everything to make your home festive.
- The Christmas Barn: You’ll find this shop over in Woodstock. This barn has two floors of shopping, which features all sorts of seasonal décor, including Christmas items, such as ornaments, signage, and stuffed animals.
What are the best Christmas towns in Connecticut?
Spending Christmas in Connecticut is a great idea. Schedule a visit to some of the best Christmas towns in Connecticut:
- Milford: This city is located in New Haven County. Not only do you have some great shopping here, including Christmas stores, but the town green is all lit up and decorated for Christmas.
- Meriden: Head to the 1,800-acre Hubbard Park for the Festival of Silver Lights. Take a nice stroll through the Christmas lights and then head out for a bite to eat in this gorgeous atmosphere.
What are the best holiday events in Connecticut?
Don’t forget to take in some of the events after doing your Christmas shopping near me in Connecticut. Check out these holiday events in Connecticut:
- Fantasy of Lights: This annual event is located at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven. Drive the mile route and be enchanted by over 100,000 lights across more than 50 displays.
- Lantern Light Village: Get a side of history with your visit to this holiday event in Mystic. Here, you and your loved ones can see an abundance of holiday décor. The difference here is that you’ll see both modern and traditional 19th-century displays and decorations.