This Airbnb On A Hot Spring In Colorado Is One Of The Coolest Places To Spend The Night
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
Have you ever visited a hot spring? If so, you know that it is one of the best ways to relax and that you can find these all-natural soaking pools all around Colorado. However, did you know that you can stay the night in a charming mountainside home and enjoy your own personal hot spring? You can, and it is one of the most incredible places to stay the night in Colorado. Here’s everything you need to know about this luxurious Airbnb with private hot springs in Colorado.
Have you ever visited this Airbnb with private hot springs in Colorado? Can you imagine staying a few nights here? Feel free to let us know in the comments below — we would love to hear from you! For more information, including rates and availability, be sure to check out the official Airbnb listing.
Do you have a favorite place that you would like to see featured on Only in Colorado? Nominate it! For even more of our favorite places to stay around the Centennial State, check out this unique Colorado accommodation inside a former jail.
More to Explore
Hot Springs in Colorado
What are some of the best hot springs to visit in Colorado?
If you're fascinated by the idea of exploring hot springs, you'll be thrilled to hear that there are plenty of them to see in the Centennial State. Below is a list of some of the best hot springs to visit in Colorado:
- Avalanche Ranch, Carbondale
- Durango Hot Springs, Durango
- The Springs Resort, Pagosa Springs
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs, Glenwood Springs
- Dunton Hot Springs, Rico
- Joyful Journey Hot Springs Spa, Moffat
- Glenwood Springs Hot Springs, Glenwood Springs
- Eldorado Hot Springs, Louisville
- Indian Hot Springs, Idaho Springs
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort, Nathrop
- Desert Reef Hot Springs, Florence
- Radium Hot Springs, Kremmling
- Conundrum Hot Springs, Maroon Bells Snowmass Wilderness
- Orvis Hot Springs, Ridgway
- Valley View Hot Springs, Ridgway
As you can see, Colorado is brimming with options for exploring hot springs. Learn more about each of the destinations above when you check out our ultimate guide to the best hot springs in Colorado.
What are some unique cabins in Colorado?
Colorado's gorgeous and rugged landscape lends itself perfectly to cabin getaways. Check out our list of beautiful and unique cabins in Colorado:
- Fall River Cabin (Estes Park)
- Modern Rustic Cabin (Buena Vista)
- Canyon Escape (Boulder)
- Secluded Family Cabin (Alma)
- Luxury Cabin on 20 Acres (Mesa)
- Tree House Cabin (Pagosa Springs)
- The Trout Retreat (Twin Lakes)
- Rustic Historic Mountain Cabin by Pikes Peak
- Cozy Colorado Rocky Mountain Cabin (Coal Creek)
- Rustic Mountain Cabin (Salida)
- Cimarron Cabin
- Modern Cabin on Private Ranch (Gunnison)
- Cannon Creek Cabin (Elk Meadows)
- Luxurious Mountain Retreat (Black Hawk)
- Aspen Valley Hideaway (Rainbow Valley)
Learn more about booking your stay at any of the above cabins in Colorado!