Few People Know One Of The Nicest Restaurants In America Is Hiding In Small-Town Arkansas
Recognized by multiple review sites as a top Date Night Restaurant in America, Le Stick Nouveau is a fine dining eatery that exudes sophistication. Located below the New Orleans Hotel in historic Eureka Springs, Arkansas this elegant eatery boasts the most incredible multi-course dining experience and oozes romance, elegance, and charm. In fact, Le Stick may be a small-town restaurant by national standards, but it’s certainly one of the nicest restaurants in Arkansas, and arguably in America! Be prepared to immerse into a sensory and euphoric dining journey.
Have you ever been to Le Stick Nouveau in Eureka Springs? Does it top your list of the best small-town restaurants in Arkansas? (Or maybe you’ve just added it to your future date night list!) Share your thoughts in the comments below. Then, be sure to visit the Le Stick website or follow Le Stick on Facebook for the latest multi-course menu.
If you’re searching for a place to stay in Eureka Springs, this warm and secluded cabin is the perfect place to enjoy a long, romantic weekend getaway. After a visit to the most romantic spot in Arkansas, of course!
More to Explore
Le Stick Nouveau
What are some of the most romantic places in Arkansas?
They say Virginia is for lovers, but clearly, they've never been to Arkansas! With hot springs, waterfalls, and natural wonders galore, The Natural State is perfect for romantic getaways and outings of all types. Here are just a few romantic spots and things to do to choose from, whether for a date night adventure, proposal, or memorable retreat:
- Belle of Hot Springs Riverboat
- Cedar Falls
- Crystal Bridges
- Hot Springs Mountain Tower
- Richland/Twin Falls
- Riverfront Park: Little Rock
What are the most romantic restaurants in Arkansas?
Are you looking for a quiet, countryside escape? A cozy waterfall restaurant? A chic, white tablecloth experience in the city? Arkansas has all of the above and more! Start your date night planning early and make reservations at one of these ambiance-filled restaurants in Arkansas:
- 28 Springs, Siloam Springs
- Arthur's Prime Steakhouse, Little Rock
- Bordinos, Fayetteville
- Cache Restaurant, Little Rock
- Capers Restaurant, Little Rock
- Crystal Dining Room, Eureka Springs
- DeVito's, Eureka Springs
- Le Stick Nouveau, Eureka Springs
- Levi's Gastrolounge & Low Bar, Rogers
- Meiji, Fayetteville
- Tusk & Trotter, Bentonville
- Ventro 1925 Ristorante, Fayetteville
Still can't choose? Don't worry - here's a short list:
- The Buckyball: This restaurant is located inside a stunning art installation at the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. It offers a unique dining experience with views of the surrounding nature and sculptures. The menu features American cuisine with a creative twist.
- Capeo: Capeo serves authentic Italian dishes in a cozy and elegant setting. The menu changes seasonally and uses fresh ingredients from local farmers, and the wine list is top-notch.
- Table 28: This restaurant is located at the Burgundy Hotel and offers fine dining with a Southern flair. The chef uses organic and locally sourced ingredients to create innovative and delicious dishes. The restaurant also has a bar and lounge area with live music and cocktails to complete the experience.