Long Pool Recreation Area In Arkansas Has Clear Waters That Rival The Caribbean
The Caribbean and Arkansas don’t have much in common…or do they? As it turns out, the Long Pool Recreation Area has a natural pool with clear waters that rival the Caribbean. What’s more, Long Pool in Arkansas is surrounded by incredible natural beauty and is just a short distance from an idyllic waterfall. It’s pure paradise and easily one of the most scenic places in Arkansas, and as far as Arkansas swimming holes go, it ranks pretty high up there.
For more information on Long Pool in Arkansas, call the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest office at (479) 280-8162. You can also visit the USDA website.
So, did you know about Long Pool Recreation Area? Or its clear waters? Ever been to Long Pool in Arkansas? Know of any other great swimming holes in Arkansas? Whatever you have to say, we want to hear it, so share your thoughts with us!
Long Pool in Arkansas isn’t the only place in the state with breathtakingly beautiful water. Check out our past article to learn all about a stunning Arkansas waterfall that boasts some of the bluest water in the state.
More to Explore
Long Pool In Arkansas
Aside from Long Pool Recreation Area, what are the most scenic places in Arkansas?
There are lots of beautiful places in Arkansas. Here are some of the most beautiful places in Arkansas:
- Mirror Lake - The stunning Mirror Lake is great for rainbow trout fishing or mindful meditation.
- Holla Bend National Wildlife Refuge - This wildlife refuge spans 7,000 acres of farmland and bottomland hardwoods and provides endless chances to see native species.
- Buzzard’s Roost - Overlook the gorgeous Ozark National Forest from the bluffs at Buzzard's Roost. The area also has a maze of caves and one of the state's largest natural arches.
Are there any other beautiful swimming holes in Arkansas?
Beautiful Arkansas swimming holes are plentiful. Here are some of the best swimming holes in Arkansas:
- Blanchard Springs Recreation Area - You’ll find Blanchard Springs Recreation Area near Mountain View, and you’ll absolutely love all the beautiful bodies of water near there.
- Shores Lake - Located near White Rock Mountain, Shores Lake is somewhat remote, and that adds to its gorgeous appeal.
- Gunner Pool - Gunner Pool is stunningly blue, and Gunner Pool Recreation Area is full of creeks, pools, and streams where you can cool off on one of these hot, hot days.