The food truck business in Arkansas is growing and word is spreading! These food trucks are popular around the Natural State and many are also happy to provide catering for businesses and parties. Get out this summer and check out these delicious spots while you’re on the road!
20. King Boulevard Concessions: This Little Rock based-food truck serves great lunch fare and delicious burgers!
Great Southern cooking with pride served in every dish, which also includes ribs, wings, and more.
19. Katmandu MoMo: The vegan options here are representative of a growing variety of cuisine for food truck lovers.
Katmandu MoMo is based in central Arkansas and Little Rock.
18. Natural State Sandwiches: This popular food truck is based out of Fayetteville. Try the Chicken Berry Brie sandwich!
Natural State Sandwiches's food truck base location is at 617 North College Avenue in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
17. Burton's Comfort Creamery: This summer hot spot for sweet treats can be found in Fayetteville.
The base location for Burton's Creamery truck is 372 West Dickson Street in Fayetteville.
16. Kind Kitchen: This Fayetteville food truck serves excellent vegetarian baked goods.
Kind Kitchen also offers other vegetarian fare as well as smoothies.
15. Roxie's Hot Dogs: This popular Little Rock food truck is a mainstay at food truck festivals in the capital city.
Roxie will also bring her fresh, hot, and delicious dogs to your party, family reunion, or get-together.
14. Jackie's Mobile Cafe: This Little Rock food truck serves up great Southern home cooking.
Jackie's menu includes wings, burgers, and sandwiches.
13. Haygood BBQ Concession & Catering: Based in Little Rock, this food truck & catering service offers some of the best barbecue in the capital city.
Haygood's can be found in various locations around Little Rock.
12. Green Cuisine: This well-known lunch spot is likely Little Rock's most popular vegetarian food truck.
Green Cuisine can be found in various locations around the central Arkansas area. Try the roasted sweet potato salad!
11. Black Hound BBQ: This central Arkansas food truck offers delicious, fall-off-the-bone barbecue!
Black Hound BBQ can be found in the central Arkansas area, mainly Jacksonville and Little Rock.
10. Fat Buoy's: This Hot Springs Village food truck offers tropical fare such as the jerk chicken on a stick and fish tacos.
Providing an eclectic menu, it can be found all across central Arkansas.
9. Baller Food Truck: This popular Bentonville-based food truck serves up Southern dishes and soul food.
Baller's Food Truck can be found in various locations across northwest Arkansas.
8. Hot Rod Wieners: One of central Arkansas's popular eateries, this food truck serves custom hot dogs on homemade buns.
Hot Rod's also features homemade sauces and relishes, fresh squeezed lemonade, and homemade desserts on the menu.
7. Kona Coast: This Fayetteville food truck specializes in tacos and seafood.
The base address for Kona Coast is 617 North College in Fayetteville.
6. The Pie Hole: Try the coconut cream pie at this great food truck that serves all of central & northwest Arkansas!
The Pie Hole can now be found in Little Rock, Arkansas but travels throughout the state to deliver sweet treats.
5. Loblolly Creamery: The blueberry waffle cone sundae is a scrumptious specialty at this Little Rock food truck.
Loblolly is quickly gaining popularity as one of central Arkansas's favorite sweet spots.
4. Big Rub BBQ & Catering: Try the breakfast taco at this popular Bentonville food truck!
Big Rub also offers barbecue, tacos, sandwiches, and subs.
3. Fork in the Road: This Little Rock food truck offers a great variety on its menu.
Fork in the Road is located in Little Rock and various locations across central Arkansas.
2. The Southern Gourmasian: Likely the best-known food truck in Little Rock, the diverse menu here is a blend of Asian and Southern cooking.
The Southern Gourmasian is located in Little Rock and has been featured in numerous publications for its notable menu items, such as the veggie noodle soba salad.
1. Crepes Paulette: This Bentonville gem has been featured on our lists before, but it definitely deserves its top spot on the list.
Crepes Paulette serves authentic and divinely delicious French crepes, such as the hot Thai with cashews.
Hungry yet? If you’re out and about traveling in the Natural State, try one of these great food trucks! Be sure to leave a comment about one of the other excellent Arkansas food trucks out there.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.