The Largest Shopping Mall In Arizona Has Nearly Two Million Square Feet Of Retail Space
If you love to shop ’til you drop, Scottsdale Fashion Square is the place to be. As the largest shopping mall in Arizona, it boasts nearly two million square feet of retail space! With everything from restaurants to high-end stores to a movie theater, this place has it all.
Enjoy this video of a walkthrough of Scottsdale Fashion Square:
Have you ever been to Scottsdale Fashion Square? If so, what’s your favorite store? Tell us your thoughts in the comments! For grocery shopping at a whole new level, check out this two-story grocery store in Downtown Phoenix.
Arizona’s Most Amazing Shops
What are the best thrift stores in Arizona?
The best thrift stores in Arizona include:
- Case de los Niños Thrift Store. Located in Tucson, this thrift store is the best in the city and purchases benefit a children’s charity.
- Dee’s Vintage Mercantile. Bisbee is full of quaint and odd shops and you’ll find all sorts of vintage items here.
- White Elephant Thrift Store. Get here early, because it closes at noon and it’s full of amazing old furniture.
- 1st Rate 2nd Hand Thrift Store. Tucson is full of great thrift stores and this one has great vintage clothes, books, and furniture.
Find out more about the best thrift stores in Arizona.
What are the most incredible supermarkets in Arizona?
The most incredible supermarkets in Arizona include:
- Lee Lee’s International Supermarket. There are several locations in Arizona and each one is massive and full of goods from all over the world.
- Fujiya Market. Located in Tempe, this is an excellent Japanese market and bakery that has fresh bento, ramen, and sushi.
- Food Conspiracy Co-Op. This co-op is Tucson’s favorite and is located on the famous and eclectic 4th Avenue.
- Bisbee Food Co-Op. For over 30 years, this co-op has been serving Bisbee and is a favorite local treasure.
Learn more about the most incredible supermarkets in Arizona.
What are the most charming general stores in Arizona?
The most charming general stores in Arizona include:
- The Gap Trading Post. This isn’t the popular clothing store, but an old stone store on the Navajo Reservation which has been serving its people and visitors for decades.
- Hackberry General Store. This is the exact kind of place you’d expect to find on Route 66 with all kinds of antique decorations and old-style charm.
- Hubbell Trading Post. Located in Ganado, this historic store has been open since 1876 and is full of Navajo crafts.
- Mt. Lemmon General Store. Tucson locals often make the drive up Mt. Lemmon just to come here for the fresh fudge.
Discover more about the most charming general stores in Arizona.