For The Best Mexican Food Of Your Life, Head To This Hole-In-The-Wall Restaurant In Arizona
Oftentimes, the best food is hiding in the most unassuming restaurants. That’s definitely the case at Carolina’s Mexican Food, a Valley icon since 1968. For over 50 years, Phoenicians have been flocking to this hole-in-the-wall joint for tamales, carne asada, and homemade flour tortillas. It just might be the best Mexican food in Arizona!
Have you ever eaten at Carolina’s? If so, what did you order and how was it? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
Don’t forget to check out our previous article for more of the best Mexican food in Arizona.
If you’re in the mood for a different kind of Arizona adventure, take a look at this video about spectacular Sedona!:
More to Explore
Gastronomic Adventures in Arizona
Where can we find the best burger restaurants in Arizona?
- Rehab Burger Therapy in Scottsdale features a relaxed beach theme features and scores of creative burger options.
- Benny's Burgers and BBQ in Sun City has great burgers plus sandwiches, ‘que, and wings.
- Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar in Tucson, Phoenix, Gilbert and Scottsdale is a great place to pair delicious wines with your burger.
Read on to learn more about the many mouthwatering burger restaurants in Arizona.
Where can we find the best steakhouses in Arizona?
- Big E Steakhouse & Saloon in Tusayan uses only Harris Ranch beef for its amazing steak offerings.
- Cattlemen's Steakhouse & Lounge in Show Low serves mouthwatering steaks, prime rib, pork chops, and more.
- Western View Steakhouse in Williams features an upscale menu in a casual and regulars love their French onion soup.
Read on to learn more about the many outstanding steakhouses in Arizona.
Where can we find the best breakfast restaurants in Arizona?
- The Bisbee Breakfast Club in Bisbee serves all-day huevos rancheros, omelets, biscuits, and other traditional breakfast fares.
- The Bread & Butter Café in Tucson serves huge portions and is known for its outstanding cinnamon rolls.
- Darbi's Café in Pinetop serves up sizeable and affordable breakfast items.
Read on to learn more about the many delicious breakfast restaurants in Arizona.