Arizona October 08, 2015
What These 15 Arizona Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away – Part 2
Last week, we started a weekly series that showcases reader submitted photos of our beautiful Arizona. Here is this week’s installment which includes plenty of incredible landscapes from all across the state. If you want to participate just follow the directions below. Enjoy!
1. I simply cannot wait to see this area covered in snow in a few weeks! Devon caught this photo at Buffalo Park in Flagstaff.
3. When was the last time you visited Bisbee? If it’s been more years than you can count on your fingers, you might want to consider scheduling a visit. This photo shows off a street scene from the town.
2. This view is of Lake Mary near Flagstaff, captured in 2011. Despite the dry lake bed it's still a picturesque sight.
4. This pretty cactus flower was found at Goldfield Ghost Town last spring.
5. In case you were worried you would miss an iconic view of the changing aspen leaves in Flagstaff, Tom got this photo at Lockett Meadow on October 2. There's still time to see the leave change!
6. Wow! Talk about a gorgeous view! Reader Ruben captured this photo while driving to Black River on the eastern side of the state.
7. Such a pretty and peaceful sight; this horse went for a drink in the Lower Salt River.
8. Here's another amazing fall view, this time in Oak Creek where the leaves are just starting to change.
9. And here is Lockett Meadow from a different perspective. I never get tired of this place!
10. Ah, this pretty view was taken in west Tucson, in the Red Hills area. The photographer also noted that “water is the collection pool from the CAP.” Good to know!
11. This cotton field looks gloomy yet quiet on a rainy day. It is pretty though!
12. Here’s another photo of Oak Creek Canyon in the fall. So pretty!
13. Okay, is it even possible to get a bad photo of sunset in our great state? I think not! This photo was taken at Saguaro Lake.
14. Another beautiful Yuma sunset. The clouds make the sky look even more dramatic.
15. Finally, let’s finish this article with a gorgeous sunset photo. Here’s one taken at Lake Pleasant. So peaceful.
If you want to join in on the fun, send your best original photos to us by posting to the
Only In Arizona Facebook page or email the photos to . We look forward to seeing your photos! [email protected]