This Food Truck Festival In Alaska Is About The Tastiest Event You Can Experience
Alaska’s restaurant scene is known for its wild-caught, fresh-made eats that take advantage of everything the great outdoors has to offer. Fortunately, Alaska’s food truck scene is the same way! If you’re looking for a fun event this spring, then head on out to one of the most highly-anticipated events of the year: the Food Truck Festival in Palmer, AK. Located at the State Fairgrounds, this awesome place is filled with tons of great food and vintage finds. It’s the perfect place to spend a delicious afternoon, no matter what cuisine you have a hankering for.
Have you been to this epic food truck festival in Alaska? How do you make the most of your dining experience here? Let us know your fool-proof dining strategy in the comments below!
For more information about dates, tickets, vendor lineups, and more, be sure to check out the Alaska Vintage Home Market & Food Truck Fest website.
Looking forward to more events this year? Don’t miss the don’t miss the Alaska State Fair!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Food Truck Festival & Related Info
Does Alaska have any food trucks?
The Last Frontier may not come to mind when picturing brightly colored taco trucks, but AK has plenty of mobile eateries to choose from! Here are just a few of the most popular food trucks in Alaska:
- Benny's Food Wagon, Anchorage
- Big Papa’s Food Truck, Wasilla
- The Bus, Hyder
- CK’s Food Truck, Port Alsworth
- DallyMac and Cheese, Palmer
- Deckhand Dave's Fish Tacos, Juneau
- Dinghy Food Truck, Kodiak
- Momma Rav’s, Wasilla
- YumYum's Thai Food, Valdez Harbor
Can't choose or looking for even more options? Check out the annual Spenard Food Truck Festival in Anchorage and the Alaska Vintage Market Food Truck Festival in Palmer.
What are the best seafood restaurants in Alaska?
Alaska is the king of fresh seafood, but naturally some seafood restaurants have risen to the top - and many have even reached iconic status. Some of the best seafood restaurants in Alaska include:
- Captain Pattie's Fish House, Homer
- Chinook's Waterfront Restaurants, Seward
- The Cookery and Oyster Bar, Seward
- Halibut Point Crab & Chowder, Sitka
- Haute Quarter Grill, Anchorage
- Jack Sprat, Girdwood
- The Kannery, Homer
- The Little Mermaid, Homer
- Lavelle's Bistro, Fairbanks
- Wildflower Café, Talkeetna
Where are the best places to get crab in Alaska?
Seafood in all of its forms can be found at peak freshness in Alaska. But if crab is on the menu, a rousing crab buffet or crab market is the way to go. Some of the best crab buffets in Alaska include:
- Alaska Salmon Bake, Fairbanks
- Bridge Seafood, Anchorage
- George Inlet Lodge, Ketchikan
- Tracy's King Crab Shack, Juneau