Alabama November 29, 2016
11 Majestic Spots In Alabama That Will Make You Feel Like You’re At The North Pole
It doesn’t snow much here in Alabama, but when it does, we can all agree that the state has never looked more beautiful. Listed below are 11 spots in Alabama that have been covered in either snow or ice. These images show how beautiful Alabama can truly be during the winter season.
1. Birmingham's famous Hassinger Castle is positively stunning when it's surrounded by snow.
2. The view from Cheaha Mountain's Bald Rock is incredibly breathtaking during the winter season.
3. This charming gazebo, located in Birmingham's Linn Park, has been blanketed in freshly fallen snow.
4. The Little River Canyon is such a breathtaking spot when it's been dusted with snow.
5. In this beautiful scene, Huntsville's Big Spring Park has been transformed into a winter wonderland.
6. This winter sunset, captured in Birmingham, Alabama, highlights the snow-covered trees perfectly!
7. The Walls of Jericho, located in North Alabama, is a great trail for a winter hike.
8. This peaceful scene was captured on a farm in rural Alabama after a lovely snowfall.
9. Wilson Park's fountain, located in Florence, Alabama, has completely frozen over.
10. No winter scene is complete without a snowman. This handsome snowman was built in Auburn at Kiesel Park.
11. Caney Creek Falls, located in Alabama's Bankhead National Forest, has completely frozen - creating such a picturesque winter scene.
How do you spend your snow days in Alabama? For more beautiful winter scenes, here are
10 Spots In Alabama That Will Drop Your Frozen Jaw This Winter Season.