One Of The Biggest And Best Flea Markets In Alabama Is Mountain Top Flea Market
Alabama is home to several types of places that offer an unforgettable shopping experience, including some of the best flea markets in the country. One flea market in particular that matches this description is Mountain Top Flea Market in Attalla. For information about this flea market in Alabama, including why you should visit, take a look below.
With so many wonderful items to discover, a good old Alabama flea market can give you hours of fun on a weekend. Have you ever shopped at Mountain Top Flea Market in Attalla, Alabama? If so, please share your experience with us in the comments.
Another Alabama flea market that’s worth a visit is Collinsville Trade Day. For information about this flea market, be sure to take a look at one of the South’s largest outdoor markets.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
More flea markets near you in Alabama
What are the best flea markets in Alabama?
One thing you can say about Alabama is that they know how to run a flea market. With more unique discoveries waiting to happen every weekend, you are sure to find something that catches your eye. Here are some of the best flea markets in Alabama to find hidden treasures:
- Collinsville Trade Day, Collinsville, AL: With more shopping and food vendors than you can shake a stick at, Collinsville, Alabama has some pretty great flea market action going on every Saturday starting at 4:30 in the morning!
- Sadie's Flea Market, Dothan, AL: This charming little flea market has pretty much something for everyone. Open weekends, Sadie's will help you find that special antique you've been looking for.
- Lee County Flea Market, Smiths Station, AL: Rain or shine you can find plenty of goodies here on the weekends. Perhaps one of East Central Alabama's largest flea markets filled with old and new items.
- Angel's Antique and Flea Mall, Opelika, AL: This whopping 68,000-square-foot market is definitely one of Alabama's largest flea markets. You'll find over 400 vendors ready to share their hidden treasures with you. Even better Angel's flea market is open every day.
- Mobile Flea Market, Mobile, AL: You definitely cannot leave Mobile out of the mix when hunting for deals. With more than 800 booths, this market is one of the largest on the Gulf Coast.
We've only just begun to hunt for deals. Keep reading this list of the best flea markets near you in Alabama. Then, let us know what kind of discoveries you've made. Whether you are looking for a rare antique for your home or a pair of funky new shades, you'll find it at an Alabama flea market.