Washington October 11, 2015
15 Times The Sun Made Washington The Most Beautiful Place On Earth
You can witness a spectacular sunrise and sunset here in Washington every single day and they’re absolutely free! Here are 15 times in particular when the sun made our Northwest state the most beautiful place on this planet:
1. An amazing sunset captured at Dewey Lake by Mount Rainier.
2. This stunning photo was taken when the sun went down near the Palouse!
3. A great view of the sun shining brightly through the trees at Rialto Beach.
4. A romantic sunset near Lime Kiln Lighthouse, which overlooks Dead Man's Bay on the western side of San Juan Island.
5. The entire sky made for a breathtaking backdrop here at the Port of Olympia!
6. This fiery sunset was seen by the Spokane River.
7. A lovely sunset over Rainbow Bridge, which connects Fidalgo Island and La Conner.
8. Alki in Seattle on a beautiful morning.
9. A dreamy sunset over the Columbia River by Pasco.
10. This warm Sunday morning sunrise was captured by the Colville Reservation!
11. Taken over the fog near Mount Rainier National Park.
12. A golden sunbreak at the Edmonds waterfront by the ferry terminal.
13. This tranquil sunset was seen in the Cascades area.
14. A heavenly shot of light raining down over the Space Needle.
15. This jaw-dropping photo was taken at Heather Meadows in the Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest!
Isn’t our state beautiful?? Which one was your favorite?