For all the people that live in Tennessee, you know how great your home state is. Unfortunately, that’s not true for those around the nation. Here are 11 concrete reasons why Tennessee is the best state ever – take a look.
11) No income tax.
We don't think there's much of an explanation for this one - who wouldn't want a lack of income tax? C'mon now.
10) The stunning scenery.
East Tennessee is gorgeous, and the entire state is rife with natural areas that will leave your jaw on the floor.
9) Which means there are SCADS of outdoor activities.
Hiking, kayaking, camping - you name it? Tennessee has it.
8) Work snow days are a legit thing.
Because people can't deal with weather - that's a for sure.
7) The Tennessee music scene is a beautiful thing.
With Nashville and Memphis leading the charge with music these days, you can't get past the great talent in Tennessee.
6) Celebrities are a part of daily life.
We don't bother them, they don't bother us. Normal people that just happen to have lots of money are still just that - normal people.
5) Tennessee is leading the country with their coffee culture.
Nashville is to blame for this - Music City and their resident hipsters.
4) Nashville is considered one of the best places for young professionals.
Also known as the "It" City of 2013, thanks to the New York Times.
3) Low cost-of-living.
Yep. Can't argue with that.
2) The hub for wildly successful corporations.
Such as FedEx, Nissan, HCA - you get the gist.
1) Tennessee is on the cutting edge of medical research.
We have Vanderbilt and St. Judes, plus a ton of other medical facilities that work hard to push the envelope when it comes to future cures.
Convinced that Tennessee is wildly underrated? Let us know in the comments below!