If you’ve made your way to the most beautiful spot in the U.S. (ahem, TENNESSEE), then there are some solid decisions that will make your trip the best ever. Curious as to the top eleven? Yeah, 11. No top 10s from us – get ready for the ride of your life in the Volunteer State.
11. Grab some hot chicken in Nashville.
Just make sure you bring some water, huh?
10. And biscuits, literally anywhere else.
Loveless Cafe or your mom's - they're tied for the best.
9. Take a hike.
We have quite a few spots for you to utilize, you just have to find 'em.
8. Raft the rivers.
One of the most exciting Tennessee hotspots is on the Harpeth.
7. Visit the Ryman Auditorium.
Pick a show, any show - just don't miss a night at the Mother Church.
6. Learn a little at the Country Music Hall of Fame.
With scads of neat, alternating exhibits you're sure to learn something new every time you come.
5. Have a celebratory GooGoo Cluster.
It was the first combination candy bar, and we think that's something to celebrate.
4. Talk to a local.
We have stories - deep, hearty stories.
3. Plan your trip around the RC Cola & Moon Pie Festival.
Because Bell Buckle is darling and your day will be epic. We promise. Plus, the people are the kindest you'll ever meet!
2. Enjoy some banana cream pie.
It's our state dessert!
1. Sit in on a live show.
Go to a seedy bar, visit a home show. Tennessee isn't known for our music for nothin', you know.