If you’re looking to make a Nashvillian mad, then we’ve got QUITE the list for you. Do we recommend you use it…? Well, probably not. But it would definitely make for a good story! See how many you can get through without willing a solid punch. We dare you.
15.Correct folks when they say the world, "y'all."
You realize you're in the south, right?
14. Skip over our the massive amount of coffee shops for Starbucks.
Why is this even a thing...? We're known for our coffee, people!
13. Complain about their driving,
If you don't like it, leave. That's all there is to it.
12. Demand that Dunkin' Donust is so totally awesome.
Northern excuses for donuts...
11. Complain about the calories in your fried chicken.
Or any other southern comfort food, for that matter. Comfort = Fat. Get it right.
10. Move here because you watched the show, "Nashville."
Look, it's not real. Happy now?
9. Figure a solid opinion on the BEST HOT CHICKEN EVER.
And claim KFC.
8. Refer to East Nashville as, "East Nasty."
We aren't really sure why this stuck and we'd appreciate it if you could stop saying it. Cool.
7. Mispronounce, "Demonbreun."
You're better than this.
6. Ask folks to buy your EP.
It's you and everyone else, kid. And it's annoying as all get out.
5. Go driving in the snow.
Because in Nashville it's ICE and that's freaking terrifying.
4. Follow the rules of the carpool lane.
Why would you waste a perfectly good lane. WHY.
3. Ask them why they don't have an accent.
This is just ridiculous. You're asking for it.
2. Tout lower Broad as, "The BEST!"
Um, if you like bachelorette parties and beer on your shoes. Oh, and traffic. SURE.
1. Say you're from Nashville - when you're definitely not.
Um, five years in the city does not make you a Nashvillian. Sorry, kid.
What makes you upset, Nashville? We would totally like to know. For real. We want to know. We need to know. (You mad yet…? We can keep going.)