Hey there, Tennessee. Lookin’ to get hitched? We crawled the state to find seventeen MORE – yes, you read that right – MORE venues that will get you ready to race down that aisle. You can find our
first list right here, so be sure to let us know what you think! Hearing wedding bells yet, y’all?
17) Allandale Mansion - Kingston
Whether you're looking for a sophisticated soiree or a rural backdrop, Allandale fits the bill and THEN some.
16) Barn at Snider Farms - Denmark
A barn. Because Tennessee and barns are kind of a thing, plus this one takes the cake.
15) Belle Meade Plantation - Nashville
Having your wedding at a historic home sounds like something out of a romance novel, hey?
14) Blackfox Farms - Cleveland
SO much room for all the people you love - plus how charming?
13) Bleak House - Knoxville
Don't let the name get to ya - this venue bleeds Old South sophistication.
12) Butterfly Gap - Maryville
This gorgeous B&B will serve as the perfect place for your wedding, and perhaps even the honeymoon for the frugal thinkers out there...? Just under twenty miles from the Great Smoky Mountains, you'll find yourself in a little bit of heaven.
11) Cactus Creek Barn - Dickson
Just an hour from Nashville, this gorgeous spot will give you a beautiful sunsets that will take your wedding to the next level.
10) Twin Oaks Manor and Stone Gate Barn - Murfreesboro
Another stunning B&B, we can imagine how lovely your wedding lace would look against that backdrop.
9) Milky Way Farms - Pulaski
A real rural venue, your guests will love the open space and stunning landscapes.
8) Sacred Stone - Fayettesville
This pretty place is the perfect backdrop for that ethereal ceremony you're looking for. Just THINK of the way you could set up for that view!
7) The Grove at Keeble - Maryville
34 acres and a farmhouse to boot?! YES.
6) Welcome Valley Village - Benton
Can you imagine having your first look on the banks of these waters?!
5) Whitestone Country Inn - Kingston
360-acres and a country bed and breakfast to boot, this venue is one that screams of the old south.
4) Hidden View at Lee Family Farm - Sale Creek
The view at this beautiful venue will make you catch your breath.
3) Crazy K Ranch - Michie
Looking for a rustic venue? We found it!
2) Drakewood Farm - Goodlesttsville
Fifteen minutes from Nashville and a reception area like THAT!?! Sign us up. Twice.
1) Mint Spring Farms - Nolensville
So...the picture pretty much says it all. Don't you think?
Phew. That was a long one. What did you think? Did we do Tennessee proud? Let us know in the comments below!