These Fireworks Displays In Tennessee Will Drop Your Jaw
Tennessee is one of the most beautiful states in the nation, full of rolling hills and laughing children. We also know how to throw a dang good party – ESPECIALLY when we’re celebrating this nation we know and love, this place we’d give our lives for. Here’s a list of some fantastic shows throughout the state, just for you. Y’all are welcome, now.
1. Let Freedom Sing! – Nashville: Riverfront Park, 100 1st Avenue North, schedule TBA
2. Festival on the Fourth – Knoxville: World’s Fair Park, 4-10pm
3. Annual Patriot Festival – Pigeon Forge: 186 Old Mill Avenue, 12pm-10pm
4. 4th of July Celebration – Memphis: Mud Island River Park, 125 N. Front Street, 6-10pm
5. Fireworks Extravaganza – Germantown: Downtown Germantown, 5pm
6. Celebration and Anvil Shoot – Museum of Appalachia: 2819 Andersonville Hwy, Clinton, 9am to 6pm
7. Pickwick Landing State Park Fireworks Show- Pickwick Landing State Park: 116 State Park Road, Pickwick Dam, 9pm
8. Chattanooga Pops on the River – Chattanooga: Downtown Chattanooga, 8pm
9. Bristol Tennessee Star Spangled Fourth of July Celebration – Bristol: Historic Downtown Bristol, 5pm
10. Red, White & Boom – Memphis: Autozone Park, 6pm
11. Collierville Independence Day Celebration – Collierville: Cox Park, 6pm
Which one are you going to hit up? PS: If you’re looking for Nashville, check here!