Rhode Island February 22, 2016
Here Are 15 Stunning Sunsets In Rhode Island That Would Blow Anyone Away
Let’s face the facts. Rhode Island has some of the most amazing sunsets in the entire country! We know it and our visitors know it, so let’s get right to these stunning photos. Here are some of the best pictures Flickr has to offer showing off our wonderful little state.
1. This photo taken in Sachuest Point in Middletown is simply picturesque.
2. Beautiful Sakonnet of Little Compton is home to this amazing view.
3. Few things compare to this amazing image of Great Salt Pond found on Block Island.
4. There are amazing sunset views to be taken in all over Newport, but this one really sticks out.
5. Take a look at this beautiful image overlooking Greenwich Bay at Goddard Park.
6. This magical sunset over the bridge leading to Aquidneck Island is worth a thousand shares.
7. Passeonkquis Cove in Pawtuxet Village is a wonderful place to watch the sun set and reflect on our great state.
8. We love this photo taken of Slack's Reservoir found in Providence County.
9. McCoy Stadium isn't just a great place to catch a Pawsox game. It's also perfect to see a uniquely Rhode Island sunset.
10. It's no surprise a place like Narraganset would be an ideal spot to catch a seaside sunset. Check out this amazing site!
11. Taken at India Point Park, this Providence shot is perfectly serene.
12. A post on Rhode Island sunsets just wouldn't be complete without Beavertail State Park in Jamestown.
13. While our winters can feel a little daunting, at least we have amazing sunsets to look forward to. The colors in this photo from Bristol are out of this world.
14. Wickford Village is yet another coastal spot giving way to wonderful views.
15. It seemed only fitting to begin and end this post of sunsets with beach shots. This final photo taken at Misquamicut Beach in Westerly is breathtakingly beautiful.
Do you have any amazing Rhode Island sunset photos to add? Please share them in the comments.