Wyoming October 18, 2016
10 Things You Must Know About Dating Someone From Wyoming
Folks from Wyoming are unlike anyone else in the country, so if you’re lucky enough to date one of us, you should be aware of a few of our better qualities.
During these uncertain times, please keep safety in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.
1. Family is always going to be important to us.
You might be able to get us out of the state, but you'll never get us far from our families.
2. We're going to spend time helping others.
Folks from Wyoming volunteer to make their communities better. You can join us!
3. Our idea of dressing up might be a little different than yours.
We're ready for a night on the town when we're wearing a clean t-shirt and our good hat.
4. Don't expect to spend a lot of time snuggling on the couch in front of the television.
Why would we stay indoors when we can do this together?
5. We're definitely a cheap date!
Date night at the lake? It's almost free!
6. We can't guarantee that we'll ever be willing to move to a big city.
Many of us consider this to be the perfect place to call home.
7. We'd love to spend the afternoon on the shooting range.
Don't know how to shoot a shotgun? We'll show you!
8. This is our idea of dinner.
Who needs fast food when we can bring home our own meat?
9. If you are going to take us out for dinner, you don't have to get all fancy.
A juicy steak and a cold beer makes us pretty happy - no need for fancy French cuisine!
10. If you can convince us to marry you, you're lucky indeed.
We're loyal, strong, independent and creative.
What other wonderful quirks should we warn people about when they date us? Give us your opinion!
One thing’s for sure: your new sweetie’s heart is always going to be in Wyoming.