Take A Ride On This One-Of-A-Kind Canal Boat In Wisconsin
The Fox River is hard to miss when you’re in Northeast Wisconsin – it cuts through the heart of Green Bay and many communities are strung along its banks. This includes cities like De Pere, Ashwaubenon, Allouez, Kaukauna, and Appleton.
While many people enjoy nice views of the river from the shore, comparatively few actually get on the water to go on one of the Green Bay boat tours. An excursion company helps those people experience the magic of the Fox without the hassle of owning and launching a boat. River Tyme Tours has two excursion boats, including a unique canal boat, and it offers delightful public Fox River tours. Read on to learn what you need to know about this canal boat tour in Wisconsin:
Have you taken one of the canal boat tours in Wisconsin? If so, let us know about your experience in the following comments section.
For more information, take a look at River Tyme Tours and their Fox River boat tours. Once you’ve tackled one of these Green River boat cruises in Wisconsin, you can also satisfy your hunger by going on a pizza cruise In La Crosse, Wisconsin!
More to Explore
Green Bay Boat Tours
What are some of the best boat tours in Wisconsin?
Aside from taking one of the Green Bay Boat Tours, I've put together the following list of some of the best boat tours in Wisconsin.
- Lake Geneva Cruise Lines: During Fall, this cruise line takes visitors on a two-hour tour to experience the stunning foliage overlooking the water. You'll also learn about the historic estates situated along Lake Geneva when you go on this adventure.
- La Crosse Queen Cruises: Chow down on pizza and more when you take your family and friends on this riverboat for a fun afternoon outing in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- The Celebration Belle: You can also take a three-day cruise along with Mississippi River in Wisconsin on The Celebration Belle. This riverboat takes guests from the Quad Cities to Prairie du Chien.
If you'd like to spend time outside but prefer not to take a boat tour or be on the water, I suggest you check out this Wisconsin outdoor guide as well.
What are some popular things to do in Wisconsin when it's warm outside?
In addition to going on one of the Green Bay canal boat tours, here are some popular things to do in Wisconsin when it's warm outside.
- Go Camping: There are numerous campgrounds to enjoy when it's warmer outside. Just remember to book reservations way in advance!
- Go Tubbing: On a warm day, slather on some sunscreen and spend the afternoon relaxing on one of the lazy rivers known for tubing in Wisconsin.
- Go Hiking: From taking a trail to a waterfall or heading to a swimming hole; there's a hike for everyone looking for things to do in Wisconsin when it's warm outside.