Order A Foot-Tall Ice Cream Cone At This Roadside Stop In Wisconsin
Ice cream cones come in all sizes. There are kiddie cones, baby cones, and little miniature cones that the ice cream stands make for our babies. And then, there’s the other end of the spectrum. One Wisconsin ice cream shop serves up a towering mountain of ice cream that’s so massive, you may need two hands to hold it. It’s a good problem to have – here’s what you need to know about the giant cones at Belt’s Soft Serve in Stevens Point. Come with me to savor some of the best soft-serve ice cream in Wisconsin from this beloved gem.
If you want more Wisconsin restaurants, make sure to sign up for our weekly dining newsletter. Every Thursday, a new eatery to try in the Badger State will be delivered straight to your email. Yum!
While soft-serve ice cream is delicious, I love frozen custard even more. Check out this YouTube video by Insider Food about how frozen custard became so popular in Wisconsin.
The ice cream shop is open daily. Learn more about the stand and see the flavor of the day on Belts’ Soft Serve Facebook page. If you really love Wisconsin ice cream, here’s a road trip that will take you to some very sweet places.
Also, while you’re in the area, check out some of the cool things to do in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
More to Explore
ICE CREAM SHOPS IN WISCONSIN & RELATED INFO
What are some more popular ice cream shops in Wisconsin?
There are a lot of ice cream places that are as popular as Belt’s Soft Serve in Wisconsin. And here are several of them that we recommend:
- Leon's Frozen Custard, Milwaukee
- Kelley Country Creamery, Fond du Lac
- Purple Door Ice Cream, Milwaukee
- Mullen's Dairy Bar - Watertown, Watertown
- Wilson's Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor, Ephraim
- The Pearl Ice Cream Parlor and Confectionery, La Crosse
- The Windmill Ice Cream Shoppe, Tomahawk
- Scoop Deville Ice Cream Shop, Hartford
- Door County Ice Cream Factory & Sandwich Shoppe, Sister Bay
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Co., Madison
Read our previous article telling you more about these popular ice cream shops in Wisconsin.
What are the most popular desserts in Wisconsin?
It is no secret that we love ice cream and frozen custard in the Dairy State. But here are some more popular desserts in Wisconsin that you must try:
- Skittles Twists
- Danish Kringle
- Fluffer Nutter Cheesecake on a Stick
- White Russian Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
- Brioche Doughnuts
- Gingerbread Muffins
- Butternut Squash Cake
- Fudge Cherry Almond Cookies
Discover more about these delicious treats by reading this article about desserts in Wisconsin.
What are the best restaurants in Wisconsin?
If you’re searching for the best restaurants in Wisconsin, then we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the best restaurants in our state that belong on your bucket list:
- Ishnala Supper Club, Lake Delton
- Cafe Hollander, Milwaukee
- 1919 Kitchen & Tap, Green Bay
- Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant & Butik, Sister Bay
- Bartolotta's Lake Park Bistro, Milwaukee
- L'Etoile Restaurant, Madison
- Mader's Restaurant, Milwaukee
- Graze Restaurant, Madison
- The Del-Bar, Wisconsin Dells
- The Old Fashioned, Madison
Be sure to read our previous article telling you more about the best restaurants in Wisconsin that are worthy of a visit.