5 Must-Visit Indoor Flea Markets In Wisconsin Where You'll Find Awesome Stuff
Flea Markets might bring to mind warm summer days and sprawling outdoor set-ups, but here in Wisconsin we’re used to doing things year-round whether it’s raining, the sun is shining, or it’s snowing. That means many of our flea markets are indoors, giving you a chance to score a great deal no matter what time of year. So, load up the car and get ready to go bargain-hunting at some of the best flea markets in Wisconsin.
Are you ready to head out the door and visit one of the best flea markets in Wisconsin? Let us know your favorite places for thrifting in Wisconsin in the comment section.
If you want to learn more about some of these markets’ outdoor counterparts, read 11 Must-Visit Flea Markets In Wisconsin Where You’ll Find Awesome Stuff
More to Explore
Shopping In Wisconsin
Where are the best places for thrifting in Wisconsin?
The best places for thrifting in Wisconsin include the following:
- The Wire Basket in Sun Prairie mostly sells goods made before the 1960s.
- Boomerang's Resale Shop in Madison has a wide variety of goods and a friendly staff.
- Agrace Thrift Store in Madison offers a huge selection of treasures.
Take this curated Bargain Hunters Road Trip that leads to these and a few more of the best thrift stores in Wisconsin.
What are the most unique places for shopping in Wisconsin?
Here are some of the most unique places for shopping in Wisconsin:
- Hot Shop Glass in Racine offers a unique experience to visitors who can watch glass-blowing demonstrations or participate in a class and learn for themselves. Learn how to make an ornament or a paperweight or take a class in fusing. It’s the perfect shop for those who want to be creative or just want to learn something new.
- Those who love to write should take a trip to Artworks & Pencillarium, a place to find pencils from all over the world.
Where can I find antiques in Wisconsin?
Here's where to find antiques in Wisconsin: