Everyone In Wisconsin Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
There’s this idea out there that flea markets are full of junk nobody ever wanted in the first place. And sure, some flea markets are piles of junk. But the 7 Mile Fair is a flea market unlike anything you’ve ever seen. There are tons of deals to be had at the 7 Mile Fair in Caledonia. Here’s what you can do at one of the best flea markets in Wisconsin.
Have you been to the 7 Mile Fair in Caledonia? They’re open every weekend of the year from 9 am to 5 pm. Do you have a favorite flea market in Wisconsin? Let us know about your favorite places in the comments.
If you like this place and want to find more just like this one, be sure to check out some more of the best flea markets in Wisconsin.
More to Explore
The Best Shops and Markets In Wisconsin
What are the best thrift stores in Wisconsin?
The best thrift stores in Wisconsin include:
- Good Steward Resale Shop in LaCrosse. This is a friendly shop and a local hotspot for used items at inexpensive prices.
- Bargains Unlimited in Sister Bay. This shop provides goods at rock-bottom prices and has multiple sales throughout the year.
- Earth Exchange in Superior. This is a gigantic store where clothing is organized by color and size making for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
- BHA Resale Store Unlimited in Madison. This shop is open to haggling and local residents come here for great deals from all over the state.
Find out more about the best thrift stores in Wisconsin.
What are the best antique stores in Wisconsin?
The best antique stores in Wisconsin include:
- Treasures on Main. This is an antique consignment shop that has some items that are so old that there’s a special “primitive room” just for them.
- Cider Mill Antique Shop. This store focuses on antique dinnerware and glassware and has a vast array of other amazing antiques.
- Fox River Antique Mall. This 30,000-square-foot antique mall has goods from 165 vendors where you’re certain to find something you’ll love to take home.
- Columbus Antique Mall. This store covers 80,000 square feet and has over 220 vendors. You could spend all day shopping here.
Discover more about the best antique stores in Wisconsin.
What are the most charming general stores in Wisconsin?
The most charming general stores in Wisconsin include:
- Kuhtz General Sote in Oconomowoc. This shop has been in operation since 1926 and has retained its old-fashioned charm.
- Spring Green General Store Cafe in Spring Green. This is a cute general store with a cafe that serves scrumptious meals.
- Sugar River General Store in Albany. This little shop has the necessary general goods and also is loved by locals for its delicious ice cream.
- New Diggings General Store and Inn. This old store is in a building that was built in 1844 and it even has an old-timey tavern.
Learn more about the most charming general stores in Wisconsin.