Order Tacos And A Pint While You Play With Puppies At This Only-In-Wisconsin Tap House
Next time you feel like hitting a happy hour, consider bringing your four-legged friend along. If you’re wondering, “where can I play with puppies?” we have just the place. This dog cafe in Wisconsin is a place where a good night out can include raising a glass and chasing a ball. Welcome to The Hounds & Tap in Menomonee Falls, a place that’s not your ordinary dog park. Here’s what you need to know about this place where you can play with puppies and get a bite to eat and a drink.
If you want more Wisconsin restaurants, make sure to sign up for our weekly dining newsletter. Every Thursday, a new eatery to try in the Badger State will be delivered straight to your email. Yum!
Have you been to this cafe where you can play with puppies? All humans 16 and over can enter the facility to hang out for free, whether or not they have a dog. Memberships are available for dogs that want to visit the facility. Learn more on the Hounds & Tap website. If you’re looking for more ideas for some quality time with your dog, consider checking into this rural dog-friendly getaway.
More to Explore
Amazing Restaurants and Food in Wisconsin
What are the best little-known restaurants in Wisconsin?
The best little-known restaurants in Wisconsin include:
- Hometown Grill in Shiocton. This charming little restaurant has big portions, low prices, and some of the best fried chicken there is.
- Oink’s in Neenah. This restaurant serves classic dishes with a twist and the servers playfully insult all diners with some smart-alec charm.
- Chicken Palace in Menasha. It sounds like a place for fried chicken, but Mexican food is the main focus here.
- The Launching Pad in Shawano. This restaurant is flocked to by locals for its thick, juicy burgers that are simply delicious.
Learn more about the best little-known restaurants in Wisconsin.
What are the most iconic restaurants in Wisconsin?
The most iconic restaurants in Wisconsin include:
- Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant. This place serves authentic Swedish dishes and has been a local favorite for many years.
- Frank’s Diner in Kenosha. This diner has been running since 1926 and serves old-fashioned diner fare that locals still line up for.
- The Elegant Farmer in Mukwonago. This palace has its own orchard and serves farm-to-table cuisine including apple pie in a bag.
- Pete’s Hamburger Stand in Prairie du Chien. Locals have been lining up here since 1909 for mouthwatering hamburgers.
Find out more about the most iconic restaurants in Wisconsin.
What are the most iconic foods in Wisconsin?
The most iconic foods in Wisconsin include:
- Kringle. Kringle is an oval pastry confection that is filled with fruit and you’ll find it at just about every gathering. It is often eaten for breakfast.
- Butter Burgers. If you’ve been to Culver’s, the scrumptious butter burgers they serve were first made in Wisconsin.
- Cheese Curds. Wisconsin is well known for its cheese and locals love to snack on cheese curds.
- Paczki. These Polish pastries are quite popular in Wisconsin due to the large number of Polish immigrants. Locals scarf these down eagerly.
Discover more about the most iconic foods in Wisconsin.