The Christmas Carnival Of Lights Is One Of Wisconsin’s Biggest, Brightest, And Most Dazzling Drive-Thru Light Displays
The most wonderful time of the year is finally here! And there’s no better place to get your fill of holiday cheer than the Wisconsin Christmas Carnival of Lights, one of the biggest, brightest, most dazzling drive-thru displays in the state. Like a Christmas movie brought to life, it’s a spectacular seasonal spectacle that you don’t want to miss. Take a look at this wonderful Christmas lights display in Wisconsin.
Take a closer look at the Carnival of Lights:
So, did you know about this massive holiday display? Have you ever attended? If so, what did you think? Know of another great light show? Tell us in the comments section.
More to Explore
Holiday Festivities in Wisconsin
What are the best drive-thru Christmas light displays in Wisconsin?
The best drive-thru Christmas light displays in Wisconsin include:
- Wisconsin Christmas Carnival of Lights in Caledonia covers 1.6 miles and has a 200-foot lighted tunnel to dazzle the senses.
- Country Christmas Trail is a massive drive-through light display that boasts over a million lights.
- Rotary Lights in LaCrosse has been going on for over 25 years and has a 140-foot-tall Christmas tree and several animated scenes that the whole family is sure to enjoy.
Find out more about the best drive-thru Christmas light displays in Wisconsin.
What are the most festive Christmas towns in Wisconsin?
The most festive Christmas towns in Wisconsin include:
- Chippewa Falls has a Christmas Village in Irvine Park with over 100,000 lights! Victorian-style Christmas scenes are a total holiday delight.
- Madison has the Olbrich Holiday Concert Series dedicated to fine productions of Christmas songs and Olin Park has an amazing light display that families love to drive to.
- Elkhart Lake has a Siberian Outpost where you can ride on dog sleds. You'll have a barking good time!
Learn more about the most festive Christmas towns in Wisconsin.
What are the holiday traditions that make Wisconsin special?
Holiday traditions that make Wisconsin special include:
- Hiding a pickle ornament - German families will often hide a pickle ornament on the Christmas tree for their children to find.
- The Polar Bear Plunge - swimming in the icy waters is a holiday challenge.
- Eating herring for prosperity - A Scandinavian tradition is to eat herring to bring prosperity for the next year.
Discover more about holiday traditions that make Wisconsin special.