West Virginia October 13, 2015
14 More Beautiful Shots From West Virginia Photographers That Will Blow You Away
Thanks to you all and the photos you submitted this week, we have more gorgeous examples of how great our state is. This week’s post features mostly autumn-themed pictures, but there are some spring and winter shots too.
Here is this week’s batch of our favorite submitted photos.
1. This one of Long Point Trail.
Jay or Kayla (not sure which) got this shot of the New River Gorge from Long Point Trail in Fayetteville.
2. The reminder of spring's beauty.
Rhonda takes us back to springtime with this shot from Richwood.
3. This sunshiny shot of Beckwith.
The sun makes it all the more pretty.
4. This beautiful Mercer County sunset.
Leiane Gibson got a good shot.
5. This photo of a misty road on Spruce Knob.
This has a very nice composition.
6. This picture of Whitaker Falls.
Justyn Miller took this one.
7. These cows in Greenbrier County.
Crystal Adams Faulkiner got this picture of a beautiful cow pasture.
8. This snowy barn.
Kerry Black emailed this beautiful picture of her barn on White Day Creek in Monongalia County, taken in March.
9. This shot of Howard Creek.
Howard Creek and Kate’s Mountain look rather whimsical in this shot Roy E. Buckland got.
10. This sunset at Pipestem State Park.
Leiane Gibson captured a picture perfect sunset at Pipestem State Park.
11. The field in Greenbrier County.
Another beautiful one.
12. This view of Dolly Sods
This was taken on Valley View Trail on the backside of the Dolly Sods wilderness area in Tucker County.
13. These fall colors at Cranberry Glades
Kevin got this beautiful shot of autumn at Cranberry Glades.
14. This owl at the Three Rivers Avian Center.
Images by Leiane Gibson/Facebook
Leiane Gibson got a beautiful photo of this owl while attending a workshop at Three Rivers Avian Center in Hinton this weekend.
Aren’t these beautiful?
Please keep sending them in! You can either share them to our Facebook page or email them directly to