West Virginia October 04, 2017
13 Staggering Photos That Prove West Virginia Is The Most Beautiful Place In The Whole Wide World
We know that West Virginia is the most beautiful place in the whole wide world, and these 13 photos prove it. See what these talented photographers captured in our state.
1. Is there anything more stunning than the Dolly Sods Wilderness? Yes...the Dolly Sods Wilderness in the fall.
2. This shot of the Glade Creek Grist Mill in Babcock State Park looks like the kind of thing you'd see on a calendar.
3. The 62-foot tall Blackwater Falls is mesmerizing.
4. The pretty little town of Harpers Ferry and the scenic Potomac River. It doesn't get any better than this.
5. This covered bridge at Indian Creek was built in 1899 and restored in 2000.
6. The Thurman Rail Bridge - a feat of engineering set against West Virginia's natural beauty.
7. Autumn woods along Fayette Station Road - rich, beautiful fall colors.
8. The forested hills in Hardy County seem to stretch endlessly.
9. The German immigrants who settled in German Valley must have been right at home in this beautiful spot in the Allegheny Mountains.
10. Everywhere you go during autumn months in West Virginia, you're surrounded by gorgeous fall foliage.
11. Bluestone Lake is just south of Hinton, and it's paradise on Earth.
12. More than 1 million people visit the New River Gorge every year, and you can see why.
13. There's nothing better than waking up to West Virginia's natural beauty every morning.
Do you have any gorgeous pics of West Virginia that you’d like to share? Share them in the comments or right on our Facebook page.