The West Virginia Interstate Fair, A Great Little Local Secret, Is Good, Old-Fashioned Family Fun
If you’re looking for good, old-fashioned fair fun, pack up the family and head to this year’s West Virginia Interstate Fair, located in Mineral Wells just south of Parkersburg. While there are a great many street fairs and county fairs in West Virginia, The West Virginia Interstate Fair is a perfect way to enjoy a variety of entertainment at a single, very affordable price. Plus, it’s always fun to eat some fair foods in West Virginia.
Here’s what you’ll find at this wonderful fair:
Check with the West Virginia Interstate Fair for this year’s dates and ticket prices. Come to Mineral Wells, West Virginia to enjoy a good, old-fashioned time! Better yet, buy a multi-day pass and enjoy a whole week of family fun in West Virginia. And if you love fairs, you’ll want to check out the West Virginia State Fair near Lewisburg, too.
More to Explore
Amazing Attractions in West Virginia
What are the most amazing hidden gem attractions in West Virginia?
The most amazing hidden gem attractions in West Virginia include:
- Museum of American Glass. Located in Weston, this museum is full of the most amazing artwork made entirely of glass.
- The West Virginia Farm Museum. This is where you’ll see historic buildings and learn all about this state’s farming history.
- NROCKS Outdoor Adventures. Come here for rock climbing, zip lines, and some stupendous hiking.
- West Virginia Geological and Economic Survey. This is a museum where you can see a dinosaur skeleton and some rare gemstones.
Find out more about the most amazing hidden gem attractions in West Virginia.
What are the most unique attractions in West Virginia?
The most unique attractions in West Virginia include:
- The Mothman Museum. Located in Point Pleasant, this museum is dedicated to the urban legend of Mothman.
- Lost World Caverns. Some may remember when tabloids used to feature Batboy. This cave is said to be his home.
- The John Brown Wax Museum. 87 life-sized wax figures are used to illustrate the raid on Harpers Ferry.
- Our Lady of the Pines. This is the smallest church in the nation which is beside an equally diminutive post office.
Discover more about the most unique attractions in West Virginia.
What are the most incredible sightseeing tours in West Virginia?
The most incredible sightseeing tours in West Virginia include:
- Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine. Veteran miners will take you through this coal mine and show you what it was like to work as a coal miner.
- Greenbrier Bunker Tour. This massive bunker was built to house Congress if a nuclear war took place. It is no longer intended for this purpose but it’s worth the tour.
- The Wild Cave Tour. Located in Lewisburg, this 45-minute tour will take you deep into the Lost World Caverns.
- Gren Bank Observatory. This is the world’s largest fully-steerable telescope on earth and is taller than the Statue of Liberty.
Learn more about the most incredible sightseeing tours in West Virginia.