The Scenic Road Trip That Will Make You Fall In Love With The Beauty Of West Virginia All Over Again
West Virginia truly is one of America’s hidden gems. The towns here are small and tight knit, and West Virginia scenery can’t be beat. The roots here run deep. But that doesn’t mean living here is easy, and if you’ve been feeling discouraged by some of West Virginia’s downsides, it is time to hop in the car and go for a drive… on this scenic West Virginia road trip. A picture-perfect route, it offers a chance to escape into nature and fall in love with the beauty of the Mountain State all over again. It’s quite possibly the best road trip in West Virginia, so what are you waiting for?! Grab your keys and prepare for an unforgettable adventure!
So, what do you think? Is this the best road trip in West Virginia? Are these the most scenic places in West Virginia? Know of any other stunning sites in the state? Whatever you have to say, we want to hear it, so share your thoughts with us.
Are you ready to embark on this West Virginia road trip? Want a closer look at the map before heading out? No problem; you can view and easily edit this West Virginia road trip. So, take a look at the map, customize it, and hit the road because it’s a good day for a good day… and any day spent along this route is bound to be a good one.
More to Explore
West Virginia Road Trip
What are some other road trips that offer a glimpse of West Virginia scenery?
There are lots of routes that lead to beautiful West Virginia scenery. Here are a few of the best road trips in West Virginia:
- West Virginia’s Most Picturesque Small Towns Road Trip - See a little Swiss village, a town that celebrates a visit from a space monster, a very special telescope, and more on this adventure.
- The Ultimate West Virginia Waterfalls Road Trip - From vast waterfalls that you can't miss to surprising hidden falls, this West Virginia road trip itinerary has you covered.
- The Fall Foliage Road Trip In West Virginia – Follow this route to the best places to see the fall foliage in West Virginia.
What are the most scenic places in West Virginia?
There are lots of beautiful places in West Virginia. Here are some of the most scenic places in West Virginia:
- Babcock State Park - This 4,127-acre park is home to a charming grist mill that is used to grind grain.
- Lost World Caverns - Lost World Caverns has some of the most impressive cave formations in West Virginia.
- Bissonnette Gardens at Oglebay Resort - These award-winning gardens span 16 acres and are open on a seasonal basis.
- New River Gorge - Go hiking, rafting, or sightseeing in this beautiful area for a trip you'll never forget.
- Palace of Gold - The Palace of Gold is a New Vrindaban temple which was rated as one of eight religious wonders to see in the US by CNN.