Get Lost In This Beautiful 140-Acre Christmas Tree Farm In West Virginia
Christmas is coming on fast, and if you’re like us, you’re looking for a safe, fun way to get in the spirit and get out of the house! Fortunately, the state is a prime spot for festive, old-fashioned, scenic Christmas tree farms in West Virginia. One of our favorites is Brushy Mountain Tree Farm!
Get in the season with family and friends, and enjoy a festive country Christmas adventure in the mountains of Pendleton County! The farm opens every year right after Thanksgiving. It is usually open Friday afternoons, Saturdays, and Sundays during the month of December up to Christmas. And don’t forget a warm coat. We love the ones at REI!
For another favorite Christmas tradition, swing by the massive free drive-through light show in Bluefield!
More to Explore
Christmas Tree Farms In West Virginia
What are the best Christmas tree farms in West Virginia?
With its scenic landscapes and favorable climate, West Virginia is home to several delightful Christmas tree farms. Here are some of the standout Christmas tree farms in the state:
- French Creek Christmas Trees in French Creek: Known for a wide variety of trees and a festive atmosphere, this farm allows visitors to choose and cut their own trees.
- Bob’s Christmas Trees: A second-generation family-operated farm, they offer a variety of tree species during the holiday season.
- Crickmer Farms: Offering a “Choose and cut” experience, this farm is known for its quality Fraser Firs and other tree varieties.
- Gritt's Midway Greenhouse in Red House: While Gritt's is a greenhouse and farm fun destination, during the holiday season, they offer Christmas trees, making it a one-stop shop for festive needs.
- Loveberry's Tree Farm in Parkersburg: This family-owned farm provides a range of tree types and sizes, and visitors often praise the welcoming atmosphere.
- Brushy Mountain Tree Farm in Deer Run: Adding to West Virginia's rich offering of Christmas tree farms, Brushy Mountain stands out for its wide selection, sustainable farming practices, and commitment to providing families with the perfect tree for their holiday celebrations.
When visiting any tree farm, it's a good idea to call ahead or check their website for hours of operation, available tree varieties, and any special events or activities they might be hosting.
What is the most famous Christmas tree farm in West Virginia?
French Creek Christmas Trees in French Creek, West Virginia, often come to the forefront in discussions about notable tree farms in the state. It's recognized for its wide variety of tree species and the festive atmosphere it provides for visitors. Over the years, the farm has become a cherished destination for many families, making it one of the more well-known Christmas tree farms in West Virginia.